• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coutts Supreme Cue

Anybody seen this on his site?

Anybody got one?

http://www.couttscues.co.uk/gallerycues.html

Looks pretty good.

Not to my liking. The arrows look stuck on, seems too perfect if you know what I mean. I like the Traditional style cue for sale though, £500 seems a bit steep though.

Comment

very nice, makes a great cue does dave, a prefer the thee old ash cue

Comment

Originally Posted by cueman View Post
        not to my liking. The arrows look stuck on, seems too perfect if you know what i mean.
        whs...^^^...

Comment

I had a cue totally hand made by Dave about 5-6 years ago. It was in the style of Hendry's connoisseur only with 4 lower Thuya Burr splices rather than rosewood. Took about 14 weeks to make, seemed like an age at the time. Only cost £210, had a 106 break in the 3rd frame with it against my mate. Trouble is it was bought mainly as a trial as it was a maple shaft whereas I'd only ever used ash. I thought it would be a cue I'd stick with but sold it less than a year later on Ebay for £165. When I see the prices of a plain ebony cue now I wish I'd have kept it purely to sell on for a profit now. That cue would probably set me back about £600 now!

Comment

Originally Posted by cueman View Post
            I had a cue totally hand made by Dave about 5-6 years ago. It was in the style of Hendry's connoisseur only with 4 lower Thuya Burr splices rather than rosewood. Took about 14 weeks to make, seemed like an age at the time. Only cost £210, had a 106 break in the 3rd frame with it against my mate. Trouble is it was bought mainly as a trial as it was a maple shaft whereas I'd only ever used ash. I thought it would be a cue I'd stick with but sold it less than a year later on Ebay for £165. When I see the prices of a plain ebony cue now I wish I'd have kept it purely to sell on for a profit now. That cue would probably set me back about £600 now!
            that was a great price..coutts cues are well crafted cues with great playability.
            Last edited by poolqjunkie; 1 August 2011, 01:37 PM.
            www.AuroraCues.com

Comment

Working...
            X