birmingham billiards cues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• birmingham billiards cues

I am heading to Birmingham tomorrow for a couple of days (taking kids to cadbury world and drayton manor) and I see there is a place called Birmingham billiards that sell cues. I phoned the chap up and he said I could see and hold the cues and they are all made on site. They look ok on web-site and the salesman said they were beautiful (he would), they seem quite cheap for UK hand made cues, does anyone know what they're like?

are these guys still in business? Last I heard they had ceased trading.

Comment

I got a trojan warning from their website.
      Also their cues all say hand-made, but note that many of the pictures show a machine spliced butt section,
      of course they do call them Hand-made and not Hand spliced.
      Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

i would be careful unless you really know your stuff.
        https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Most of the stuff is brought in from the far east when I spoke to the guy Dave who works there. I did look at buying a table there but the companies house record showed they were non trading so I was a little dubious about buying from them.

Comment

hi, just to let you know that the company that is shown in companies house is the stagnent company of Birmingham billiards limited, the company that we have been trading with since 1993 is 'Birmingham export billiards' which is a partnership ..however we keep the limited company there dorment in case we ever wish to return to its name. sorry for the confusion. if you are still interested in one of our tables then please do get in touch. BBL

Comment

Working...
            X