No announcement yet.

Orme & Sons Match Cue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thats what i was thinking 9mm. Is there any advice on if a cue can be made less whippy or is this an impossibility.

Comment

I've never heard of anyone having their cue made less whippy, but I'm no expert lol :snooker: I'm sure someone on here will be able to tell you lol
      "You have to play the game like it means nothing, when in fact it means everything to you" Steve Davis.

Comment

Thanks ill just have a look round see if any other members have put something.

Thanks again

Comment

Originally Posted by willtyson View Post
          I've never heard of anyone having their cue made less whippy, but I'm no expert lol :snooker: I'm sure someone on here will be able to tell you lol
          I'm no expert either, but suppose the only way is to reprofile the cue so it is thicker before it tapers to your chosen tip size which would mean shortening it, which could then be counteracted by splicing the butt.

Comment

Thinking about swapping this cue for another if any one on here is interested must be a decent distance from where i live as dont have own transport open to different cues if interested in the swap above cue specs are current please let me know if you are interested and what you are willing to swap for the cue thanks.

Comment

Finally here are pictures of the cue i have been quite busy they are not of the highest quality as they are from my phone.

Thanks.

Comment

Working...
              X