• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need help guys

just when i thought i was gonna settle for a pro butt 3 this deal came out

http://www.laurensz.host22.com/Hot%2...20COCOBOLO.htm

omg!!!it is a real beauty!!

but i have a question does anyone knows what company is this from?i cant seem to find any information on the web.

thanks everyone for helping

An Omin or Mastercue over this anyday.........

Comment

Originally Posted by Izzyfcuk View Post

i see..i thought this was some reputable maker from england..

Comment

You need to know what is your budget and what you want then you can have the option of whether you want and Master/Omin or UK cue........

Ultimately it does not matter for the most important thing is if you're comfortable with that particular cue

You can talk till the cows come home

Mastercue - Wilson from Toa Payoh
        Omin - PM and i can give u the contact
        UK 2nd cues - PM and i can give u the contact
        Last edited by Izzyfcuk; 28 August 2011, 04:25 AM.

Comment

ya i know i just want to make some readings and hear some opinon before i go and try them out..will try them next week..personally i kinda trust mastercue..i had one..anyway a lucky find on the net its call dark horse cue..
          http://www.thesnookerforum.com/board...X-Design-cues.

Comment

izzy i cant pm u..its like i dont have the previlliage or what

Comment

i cant even get access to my own inbox..izzy do u mind sending an email to me about the contacts to xu_zhi_cheng86@Hotmail.com..

Comment

Originally Posted by tofushop193 View Post
                izzy i cant pm u..its like i dont have the previlliage or what
                You should be fine now.. you have 11 posts.

Comment

Every designed cue from Michael is full of Imagine and passion, he had ever told me that if a cue is without the designed concept, it is just like a people without the soul. The inspiration of designing the cue is from Spanish Tomatina. There are a lot of festivals in Spain, in this ebullient country, festivals is the vital element in people's life. Michael had ever joined the tomato fight, he described every people during the fight relaxed themselves absolutely, they all threw the tomatoes to each other and enjoyed it very much. It is said that the tomato can drive away the devil and it also shows people's nice wishes. " I ever swam in the tomato river after the street was full of tomato paste," Michael said: " I thought of my happy Childhood time." The cue's beautiful orange colour is just like the tomato, we all hope the owner will enjoy and relax themselves completely in the process of playing snooker, even loves snooker crazily, just like the Spanish loves the tomato fight. The hot colour will lead you active in every snooker game!!

That would clinch it for me. Have Omin or Mastercue ever indulged in a tomato fight? I think we all know the answer to that one.
                  #jeSuisByrom

Comment

Originally Posted by fredkite View Post
                    Every designed cue from Michael is full of Imagine and passion,
                    I may be dim, but who is the said "Michael"?
                    Cheers
                    Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by Izzyfcuk View Post
                      Hi Izzyfcuk... any idea how do the Michael Adam, i.e Dark Horse cues play?
                      When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back. GET MAD!!

Comment

Working...
                      X