• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cues for sale Jp tw omin

Hi

I am looking to sell any 2 of my 3 cues
    Reason for sale : Got too many cues and play pretty less now a days
    Will post for free to UK or anywhere is the world if the shipping costs are not too high and a decent offer is made or if 1 person buys 2 cues
    If you need any more images or any information regarding the cues please do let me know

Link to pics

Jp professional as good as new hardly played. And its one of the most solid hitting cues i have played with ( bought from les147 fellow forum member )
    Tip - 9.5
    Length - 57.5
    Buttsize - 30
    Weight - 17.5-18oz
    Balance point - 17.5

Omin is a cracking cue but little rust on ferrule ( Bought locally from a friend who got it directly from omin about 3 years old )
    I will have to check exact specs will update soon

Tw is in ok condition but will need ferrule change as it has become small. Its been my playing cue for about a year and a half. ( Bought from ADR147 )
    Please note that there is a small dent about 1mm or so in the but but its hardly noticable or felt and cant get it in camera either.
    The cue is slightly bent and will need some refinishing so anyone who buys this be sure to spend another 30$ or so for refurnishing
    I can refisnish the cue and send via MW cue oil but id prefer the buyer does it after ferrule change
    * Personally i would not want to sell this cue if others are sold as its been my playing cue and am kinda used to it

Tip - 9.5
    Length - 57.5
    Buttsize - 29
    Weight - 17.5-18oz

Thanks
    Abhishek
    Last edited by abhi147; 31 August 2011, 08:52 AM. Reason: updating

I expect shipping costs may put me off but JP Professional design is one of my favourites, what is the weight of the cue, and approx how much you looking for it ??

Comment

Can you post the specs and pics please?

Comment

Hi Guys,

Have put up pics and specs
        Will include shipping costs

Please pm with offers

Comment

Working...
        X