cue craft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cue craft

im a consistent 30/40 break builder and im thinking abt buying a cue craft triumph cue. im wondering if anybody might have opinion on cue craft?

they are generally very good cues and good value for money.
    https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

I have 2 cues from Cue Craft and agree that they are great value for money.

Comment

Also you can buy Peradon Cue from top 5 of the range. I like Peradon's but now im playing Craftsman Cue.
        Waiting for Trevor White cue. Only 6 months

Comment

yes but what sort of finish do they have? also how do they match up to the top cuemakers such as parris,white, wooldridge?

Comment

Dad has one as his spare. Good value for money. The butt is lacquered, the finish on the shaft is basic oil. They are not the greatest cue, but very good for the money. If you do get one, I'd be inclined to sand the lacquer of and apply several coats of oil. The finish will obviously not be like a mike wooldridge, but it can certainly be made nice enough.
            If you want to play the pink, but you're hampered by the red, you could always try to play the brown!

Comment

really good i love um, there not the most expensive but a cue is only as good as the person using it

Comment

Working...
              X