Stephen Hendrys new cue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stephen Hendrys new cue

i have just watched a video of Stephen Hendry playing in Hong Kong a couple of days ago posted on my Facebook by Dong Dong Chan and it looks very much like Stephen is using yet another new cue..Can anyone confirm if this is the case ?

thanks.
    Not played for 3 years and itching for a game....11-3-2017.

Hi Warren, yea i watched that video also, its a 3/4 cue with multiple white strips. I heard from other forums that it is made by the best cue maker in China, who also made his previous Accuerate cue.

Comment

According to someone else who posted here on this forum, Hendry's new cue was made by LP cues.
      Interesting thing is Chris Hendry said his cues are not made by LP in China anymore when someone asked him the question on facebook.
      Last edited by poolqjunkie; 7 September 2011, 08:27 AM.
      www.AuroraCues.com

Comment

I think you are discussing about this cue.

Comment

Hi fatnew
          until you have 10 posts you cannot attach images
          Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Oh sorry! Pls paste the URL into address bar and you'll see the pics.

Comment

There are no URLs displayed.

Comment

http://www.mysnooker.cn/bbs/topic33409.html

Comment

on eurospsort yesturday before gould/ding game there was a 10 min players interview about their cues, which had higgins, carter, ebdon, stevens, Hendry, robertson, selby, dale, allan and murphy. higgins talks about his cue whihc is ash and how he sights with the arrows on the shaft the opposite way, and dale talks how he has many arrows down his cue.

there is a close up pic of carters cue which reads parris ultimate and he explains what woods on it etc.
                  Hendry says his cue is a parris and is maple etc

maybe someone say it too and can upload, dunno how old it was but looks recent

Comment

Originally Posted by mattyshinobi22 View Post
                    on eurospsort yesturday before gould/ding game there was a 10 min players interview about their cues, which had higgins, carter, ebdon, stevens, Hendry, robertson, selby, dale, allan and murphy. higgins talks about his cue whihc is ash and how he sights with the arrows on the shaft the opposite way, and dale talks how he has many arrows down his cue.

there is a close up pic of carters cue which reads parris ultimate and he explains what woods on it etc.
                    Hendry says his cue is a parris and is maple etc

maybe someone say it too and can upload, dunno how old it was but looks recent
                    Any idea where Eurosport may have these clips on their website?
                    I caught the Dale (Hunt & Osborne - new) but have missed all the others.
                    Hopefully someone from Eurosport is a member of TSF and will upload them and tell us where they are
                    cheers

Comment

Let me see if I get this right.

In a TV interview, Hendry said he is playing with a Parris cues.

A cue maker in China (LP cues) is claiming Hendry plays with a cue made by him.

Someone here said Hendry is playing with an Acuerate cue, OEM by LP of China.

The owner of Acuerate cue, Chris Hendry, said on facebook that LP cues in China was no longer his manufacturer...

Hmmmm, I tend to believe Hendry would know who made his cue, so...
                      Last edited by poolqjunkie; 8 September 2011, 05:38 PM.
                      www.AuroraCues.com

Comment

Originally Posted by poolqjunkie View Post
                        Let me see if I get this right.

In a TV interview, Hendry said he is playing with a Parris cues.

A cue maker in China (LP cues) is claiming Hendry plays with a cue made by him.

Someone here said Hendry is playing with an Acuerate cue, OEM by LP of China.

The owner of Acuerate cue, Chris Hendry, said on facebook that LP cues in China was no longer his manufacturer...

Hmmmm, I tend to believe Hendry would know who made his cue, so...
                        Exactly. Common knowledge Hendry used an acuerate bit of firewood for a while, then an LP, but I've got to be inclined to think that if he HIMSELF says he is using a JP..............
                        If you want to play the pink, but you're hampered by the red, you could always try to play the brown!

Comment

Also, I'd like to see MW start sending the pro's some of his cues to their specs, just to see how many would stick with their free JP or use one of his. (I know, he himself says he is too much of a tightwad to send out free cues) but like all of us, pro's love free stuff.... Where they have the choice, I wonder which they would choose on a level playing field (no endorsing required).....
                          If you want to play the pink, but you're hampered by the red, you could always try to play the brown!

Comment

Originally Posted by deant1982 View Post
                            Also, I'd like to see MW start sending the pro's some of his cues to their specs, just to see how many would stick with their free JP or use one of his.
                            I'd love to see that too... but Mike seems to be doing fine as it is, constantly busy and all... also, from all that I've read in his posts and on his website, I have a feeling that he won't be overly concerned whether the pros would like his cues or not...
                            When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back. GET MAD!!

Comment

Working...
                            X