Prime english snooker cues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prime english snooker cues

Has any one purchased or has tried a Prime english cue, they look awesome on the craftsman cue web site.Their approx value 220 pound.
    Please help, from australia and will purchase one over the net.
    Thank you.

Iv just bought one yesterday, really nice cues. Much prefered to master cues or phoenix cues

Comment

thanks for reply ,info, I will only buy english cues.Hard to find em in oz ,australia.

Comment

Just because they are on a UK based company's website does not definitively mean that Prime Cues are made in the UK.
        They could be made in China, Thailand, Malaysia or somewhere else.
        I am not saying that they are not made in the UK but would contact Craftsman directly to confirm their origin.
        Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Can't see the badge, does it say "English" on there ??

Comment

And then...just becasue it is not made in UK does not necessarily mean it has to be inferior. :-D
            The Thai cues on Craftsman's site are good cues for the money, too.
            Stu also sells some cracking Thai cues on his Green Baize site.
            www.AuroraCues.com

Comment

oops, of course I did not mean to infer that non-UK cues were inferior
              But if anndee1 wants a UK cue (quote "I will only buy english cues") he should clarify the origin first
              Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

i purchased one ,should be sweet.
                thanks for info people.

Comment

Did you find out where they are made?

Comment

Originally Posted by birdy155 View Post
                    Did you find out where they are made?
                    It does actually say "England" on the badge but that doesn't mean much really
                    http://www.craftsmancues.com/index.html

Comment

ok here we go..........it does say england on the stick but on the shipping email from tnt,{the transport company}
                      it say they come from manila. So the cue goes from manila to, 51 high street, Leeds and then to Victoria, Australia where i live.
                      I think this is the way cue making is going..>Also alot of good cues come from Manila ,,MEZZ cues and ADAM cues are made there and they are top quality and are expensive cues.The Mika Immonen mezz cue $2000 ,google it I"m not joking.

But at the end of the day craftsman cues do not sell crap as i have bought from them before ,so when i get the cue in the next couple of days i am confident it will be great.

Comment

Working...
                      X