Your highest break with what cue?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your highest break with what cue?

My highest was 102, with a club cue, made by BCE. It got stolen from my car 6 years ago.

What was your highest break and what cue was it?

my highest line up break was a few weeks ago 94 with a cue i made myself 58" 9.5mm 15.5oz very light i know but seems to be balanced just right !!!
    http://s974.photobucket.com/albums/a...new%20project/

Comment

my highest break is 48 and i had it with a rileys paul hunter signature cue, unfortunaltly i snapped it last week after a bad defeat, but already made a 42 with my new one off ebay for 30quid lol, does it really matter what cue you use as long as your action is right and you are hitting the balls where you intend too.??

Comment

I did my highest break in practice of 129 with a 16oz Powerglide Mannock 25+ years back and my highest break in a match was 87 with a different 16oz Powerglide cue that was modified for me (incorrectly) and ended up having approx 8.5mm tip and was also thinned out too much at the butt end!

Funny thing is that this cue was amazing in amongst the balls (control) with a small tip but I was dreadful with the long pots so ended up giving the cue away... Wish I would have kept it now as I only play UK 8 ball pool now

Comment

i have a powerglide rex williams purist its a good reliable solid cue

Comment

104 with a Robert Osborne cue ............and like an idiot i sold it , on here ! Don't know why either .......in search of the holy grail probably [ had a good few cues since ]......nothing to do with the person using the cue though !
            Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

104 with my Aeon. (also had 100 with it). Made loads of decent non century but frame winning breaks with it. It just feels great (when I'm cuing well)
              Managed to swap cues with my mate once by accident (he took mine I took his as both had the exact same case), I had to use it when playing as he was out so couldn't get mine, and had a 48 with that in the 2nd or 3rd frame. As I don't use other cues normally, can't say I make breaks with other cues regular, but normally find I can make up to a 50 with most cues given some time practice with it...
              If you want to play the pink, but you're hampered by the red, you could always try to play the brown!

Comment

132 with a 17.5 custom JP

Comment

had a 93 missed the last black for a ton with a hand made cue made i think it was a north west cue no badge sold the cue though

Comment

133 with dunns maple..had about 20 centuries with this cue.
                    H.b.142

Comment

Hi lennon i am about to order another Dunns 1-piece ash cue in ronnie style, which model did you buy?

Comment

Originally Posted by mchpddl1 View Post
                        Hi lennon i am about to order another Dunns 1-piece ash cue in ronnie style, which model did you buy?
                        i got the same,but maple..there are some threads about dunns on the forum,but i am well pleased with mine.
                        H.b.142

Comment

These circa 2001 retired shortly after.

64 with Cue Craft Sherwood
                          82 with unknown cue customised by JP

Circa 2011
                          47 with unknown cue customised by JP
                          50 with my new Unclevit.
                          Unclevit C Brand - CueGuru Tip.

Comment

There used to be a cue on the rack in the old hall I used to go to back in the 90s and I managed a 49 with it. It was a no namer but it always felt nice in my hand. Dont know if it was physcological or it was just a feel thing, not sure, but I wish I had that cue.

Comment

Cue craft monarch lol I made a 52 with that... Made a 46 with my newer Andy Travis cue and many 30 breaks :snooker:
                              "You have to play the game like it means nothing, when in fact it means everything to you" Steve Davis.

Comment

Working...
                              X