Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by jaffa.johnson View Post
    I like a nice round butt too :-)

As pooljunkie says, there is a lot of cue makers out there and we are spoilt for choice.

Cueinhand: I forgot to mention matchplay-cues.com. There plain ebony butt is only £125. I have never seen one so cant comment on there quality. I have spoken to them in my time of loving cues but never seen one.
    Matchplay? based on UK??? lowest price? any cheaper ?? haha

Comment

If you are looking for a good cue at a great price from the UK Mike's Shark is really good value for your money.
      They hold their value quite well compared to other cues in the same price range.
      www.AuroraCues.com

Comment

Originally Posted by poolqjunkie View Post
        If you are looking for a good cue at a great price from the UK Mike's Shark is really good value for your money.
        They hold their value quite well compared to other cues in the same price range.
        quality and price of Travis cue completely exceeded my expectation

Comment

As requested by Airin , share more photos of Andy Travis & Dave Coutts

Comment

Thank you. You did not really have to go through the trouble, appreciate it.
            Your Dave Coutts is very beautiful. Top notch craftsmanship and great wood selection. I really like it. Thanks for sharing.
            Was your Andy Travis cue not tightened up completely when you took those pictures?
            Anyway, congrats.
            Last edited by poolqjunkie; 4 October 2011, 03:24 AM.
            www.AuroraCues.com

Comment

Originally Posted by poolqjunkie View Post
              Thank you. You did not really have to go through the trouble, appreciate it.
              Your Dave Coutts is very beautiful. Top notch craftsmanship and great wood selection. I really like it. Thanks for sharing.
              Was your Andy Travis cue not tightened up completely when you took those pictures?
              Anyway, congrats.
              Yeah, I only tight up entirely when I play!

Comment

Originally Posted by cueinhand View Post
                Yeah, I only tight up entirely when I play!
                I see, so the front splices are actually lined up with the top ebony splice when it is tightened all the way, right? I was just wondering as in all the pictures you have taken they seemed a bit off.
                www.AuroraCues.com

Comment

Working...
                X