msatercue heritage series

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• msatercue heritage series

hi does anyone knows if the heritage series is in production yet?i need the answer urgently..i send them emails but theres no reply

i think stu green has some?
    https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Craftsman have some although maybe not many as I believe they are having delivery problems from Mastercue.

Comment

Strangely enough, the Heritage cues are not displayed on the Master Cue website. The site probably needs updating.
        When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back. GET MAD!!

Comment

Don't you mean the MasterCRAFT Heritage series?

Comment

Not sure what the OP means but I was referring to the MasterCUE Heritage series

Comment

Ignore me - I got a bit mixed up!

Comment

well i dono i only seen one piece here in singapore..and unclevit told he he called mastercue and they says currently they are doing only customs for the heritage series. u guys seen it selling in shops??

Comment

Originally Posted by tofushop193 View Post
                  well i dono i only seen one piece here in singapore..and unclevit told he he called mastercue and they says currently they are doing only customs for the heritage series. u guys seen it selling in shops??
                  In our local shops? Not that I'm aware of.
                  When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back. GET MAD!!

Comment

Originally Posted by damienlch View Post
                    In our local shops? Not that I'm aware of.
                    yes there is only one piece in snookerzone..

Comment

Working...
                    X