Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can anyone help??

Hi all,
    I've recently dragged my first cue (and possible first love) out of my closet. The cue was passed down from my pop to my father then into my hands. Unfortunately time has taken its toll on the old girl and its not looking to flash.

I was just wondering anyone could give me some information about the cue. On the badge it says "powerglide international, made in england". I was hoping for a year it was made roughly and hopefully a rough price. i would like to get the cue repaired to give back to my father.

ps - its my first time uploading images so hopefully it works

Well images didnt work :/ could someone help me with that to haha

Comment

You can't post pics til you get 10 posts. Someone like jrc is able to do it, so ideally you need him to see the thread...
      I would, but don't know how to!
      If you want to play the pink, but you're hampered by the red, you could always try to play the brown!

Comment

And as if by magic i appear lol
        Email pics to me and i'll give it a go, not worth a fortune i'm afraid tho
        john.clarke123@tiscali.co.uk

Comment

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
          And as if by magic i appear lol
          Email pics to me and i'll give it a go, not worth a fortune i'm afraid tho
          john.clarke123@tiscali.co.uk
          Jesus. I think I'm a prophet or something!! I say it and it happens!!

I'm going to win the lottery tonight.......
          If you want to play the pink, but you're hampered by the red, you could always try to play the brown!

Comment

Originally Posted by deant1982 View Post
            Jesus. I think I'm a prophet or something!! I say it and it happens!!

I'm going to win the lottery tonight.......
            I think you may well be close, but the winner will be the poster each side of you

Comment

Hey mate, emails been sent. Thanks for lending a hand
              Also im not after a fortune (not saying i wouldnt turn one down) i just want to know if the repair bill is worth doing for the price of the cue

Comment

Comment

Working...
                X