Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone else think this cue looks hideous ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone else think this cue looks hideous ?

This is nothing to do with the craftsmanship as Trevor White cues speak for themselves, what posessed someone to pick out that design ?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Trevor-whi...item43a9fecca0

I'd be amazed if someone comes along with £625 and buys it.
    sigpic

Actually, no I don't.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Old cue collector --
    Cue Sales: http://oldcues.co.uk/index.php?id=for_sale_specials
    (yes I know they're not cheap, I didn't intend them to be!..)
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally Posted by perpetualboredom View Post
      Actually, no I don't.

£550 and it's yours then chap!
      One day I'll make a century, I've knocked in a 51!

Comment

yep not a good look must have been a bugger to make aswell

Comment

Mark "Jester from Leicester" Selby might buy it.

Comment

I love the shaft on this cue. Would be nice to get a matching patch leather case made to compliment the splices.
            www.AuroraCues.com

Comment

Originally Posted by The Stig View Post
              This is nothing to do with the craftsmanship as Trevor White cues speak for themselves, what posessed someone to pick out that design ?
              Maybe the owner can't quite make up his mind on the kind of wood he prefers to use for the splices. The multi-splices look neatly done. Fine piece of craftsmanship... I'm sure there'll be people who find it appealing.
              When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back. GET MAD!!

Comment

This cue was originally 850 gbp when first put on ebay

Comment

it's nice...

Comment

i like it. i wouldnt say i like it a lot but its definately unique

Comment

he must have been drunk when he made this cue !
                      seriously i don't like it at all but it's a personnal taste

Comment

Got to say, I think....... Its god aweful! Not a fan at all of patchy designs like that. As much as I hate to say it, I don't like the cases like it either. I'm sure it plays great, and the craftsmanship is top notch, but it just looks horrible! I wouldn't give you £6 for it, never mind £600+
                        If you want to play the pink, but you're hampered by the red, you could always try to play the brown!

Comment

You wont see another one! But then the amount of Trevor White's in an average snooker club is 0.00001 anyway. Seems a pointless exercise that cue.

Someone will but it though im sure.
                          Unclevit C Brand - CueGuru Tip.

Comment

well let's say that this cue is ...... hmmm "different" lol
                            think that the cue must play great as trevor's seems ti highly rated ( not lucky enough to own one a his cues )but it's a little too much "flashy"
                            never seen a model like that

Comment

I personaly think it's a great piece of art. Very well crafted and very unique. Definately not everyones taste, but that is the thing about art. It has to be polarizing. If the tip were 9+mm I'd love to bid on it!

I'm looking for a Trevor White for some time but hesitate in asking him to build me one. But if I would, it'll be great to find a design like this

Comment

Working...
                              X