Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone else think this cue looks hideous ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think anyone was saying theres dyed veneers on the cue, i certainly never..

I was agreeing with Airin, where he was saying he don't like dyed veneers, but he was using it as an example of what he don;t like, ie everyones different...

Comment

some pics of an experimental cue,

Comment

Originally Posted by cally View Post
        I don't think anyone was saying theres dyed veneers on the cue, i certainly never..

I was agreeing with Airin, where he was saying he don't like dyed veneers, but he was using it as an example of what he don;t like, ie everyones different...
        sorry read it a bit wrong

Comment

Originally Posted by crispian jones View Post
          I like it, i like it, l like it !!!
          What do you think about making a case with same patch leather pattern to match with the cue?
          www.AuroraCues.com

Comment

i will do if i buy the cue already had a quick look and have leather to match all the woods !

Comment

Originally Posted by crispian jones View Post
              i will do if i buy the cue already had a quick look and have leather to match all the woods !
              no comment!
              https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Crispian, way to go.
                If someone can make a tasteful case to match this cue that would be you. :-)
                I am not sure what you have in mind, I was thinking of a black case with a few pieces of patch leather pieces in the same colour as the splices with white borders. I have seen some of your cases which you put random patches on a solid background and I think they look very tasteful. I also like the idea of diminishing the patches toward the end (not sure if this is the right way to describe it, it is like you have lots of patches on one end then they start to reduce in number and eventually they all disappear on the other end). I have never seen it done by anyone else but you, and I think that looks really cool.
                Last edited by poolqjunkie; 7 October 2011, 04:03 PM.
                www.AuroraCues.com

Comment

Originally Posted by cally View Post

yes, i just was agreeing with that too.
                  mind control > body control > cue control > ball control

Comment

Working...
                  X