old trevor white ash cue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• old trevor white ash cue

hi i have just bought a old one piece ash cue with a brass plate that says . hand made in Wales by t.white . the cue is ash with ebony butt and birds eye wood and a brass plate . would anyone know if this is a old Trevor white cue it looks very old but in nice nick .when did he start making cues ? thanks

I think if you can supply a photo the people on here could you help you out better.
    ATB
    Danny
    Did you put my "1" up ?

Comment

Yes, put some clear photos on here for people to have a look and comment.
      I know that Trevor White used to have a badge of MAST (initials of his family supposedly) but I have never heard of a brass badge, so very interested to see.
      "when did he start making cues?" - can I also ask if anyone knows if Trevor learnt his craftsmanship from another company/cuemaker or was it all self-taught?
      Cheers
      Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

hi dean i beleive he is self taught same as me ,and ironic use to be a welder same as me lol,thats were it ends at min but getting there

Comment

Originally Posted by jim evans View Post
          hi dean i beleive he is self taught same as me ,and ironic use to be a welder same as me lol,thats were it ends at min but getting there
          LOL
          cheers Jim
          do you know long he has been making cues and have you any knowledge of this TW brass badge?

Comment

Trev been making cues about 20 (odd) years, i've never seen a brass T.white badge.

Be interesting to see pics..

Comment

hi i will try to put up a photo v soon thanks

Comment

can someone please tell me how to load up a photo on here . thanks

Comment

Hi, email me them at willtyson147@hotmail.co.uk and I will post them for you :snooker:
                  "You have to play the game like it means nothing, when in fact it means everything to you" Steve Davis.

Comment

Pictures of cue :snooker: :

"You have to play the game like it means nothing, when in fact it means everything to you" Steve Davis.

Comment

thanks for that all the best

Comment

well i think only trev can ans this 1

Comment

Originally Posted by willtyson View Post
                          Pictures of cue :snooker: :

[ATTACH=CONFIG]8591[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]8592[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]8593[/ATTACH]
                          woo, I wonder if Mr W himself will come on here to verify, maybe in some embarrassment
                          Where did you get this cue and can I ask how much you paid?
                          Can we have pictures of the shaft and tip as well please.
                          Is it straight?
                          cheers

Comment

Why "some embarrassment" ??

Comment

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
                              Why "some embarrassment" ??
                              just a joke.
                              I recently found some old files I did many many years ago and "OMG, what was I thinking!" came over me

Comment

Working...
                              X