Personalised Badge or Not?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Personalised Badge or Not?

Ordered a Mastercraft last week and wondering wether or not to take the personalised badge or not?

Not suggesting that i might want to sell it but i suppose it doesnt help selling a cue with your name on it?
    Unclevit C Brand - CueGuru Tip.

Don't do it...

Comment

yep, don't do it
      Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Yeah bad idea mate, resale value would be very small

Comment

While it is cool to have your name on the cue, I also think it's a bit tacky. Plus as jrc says, resale value drops through the floor (unless someone with the same name buys it).
          If you want to play the pink, but you're hampered by the red, you could always try to play the brown!

Comment

I also think it is a bit tacky, but depends on how you do it though. I like the name badges done by Mike.
            If you want to sell the cue may be you can ask the cue maker to put a new badge in? Like a refinishing job sort of?
            If I have to have a name somewhere I prefer to have a name on a case than a cue but it is just my personal preference though.
            www.AuroraCues.com

Comment

bad idea mate.

Comment

As i thought, i'll save myself the £15 and not bother!
                Unclevit C Brand - CueGuru Tip.

Comment

Its your call though. If you like it and want it, by all means carry on. I'm not a fan, but everyone has their own opinions on the subject, but ultimately there should be one opinion that counts - yours. It is your cue don't forget.
                  (remember, opinions are like a**holes - Everyone has one, and most are full of s**t!)
                  If you want to play the pink, but you're hampered by the red, you could always try to play the brown!

Comment

I would suggest getting a personalized badge with the cue, but not have it put in just yet. It is easy to do it yourself. Play with the cue, if you like it and think you will use it for years to come, put the personalized badge in.

It is your cue. In my opinion, a personalized badge brings about a sense of belonging.

Comment

Originally Posted by deant1982 View Post
                      Its your call though. If you like it and want it, by all means carry on. I'm not a fan, but everyone has their own opinions on the subject, but ultimately there should be one opinion that counts - yours. It is your cue don't forget.
                      (remember, opinions are like a**holes - Everyone has one, and most are full of s**t!)
                      Yes, that is true. It is your cue and your call.:-)
                      www.AuroraCues.com

Comment

Working...
                      X