No announcement yet.

Aurora Cues Assessment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its the exact design and woods used as the middle cue at the bottom of post 154 but the splices are reversed .

http://www.thesnookerforum.com/board...cue-oil/page16

Comment

In that case, it is a very nice cue!!
      If you want to play the pink, but you're hampered by the red, you could always try to play the brown!

Comment

It certainly is muck .

Comment

Yes, hotpot's Aurora cue is a one piece cue with an ash shaft featuring 11 straight chevrons, with 4 long snakewood splices accented with 4 long golden burr splices done in a Connossieur style. It also comes with a 6" snakewood mini with a badge installed at the butt end. I am sorry I know I have taken some pictures but cannot find them.
          www.AuroraCues.com

Comment

Terry, could you send me an email, colinp@ymail.com, i'm in mississauga and i'm looking for a new cue... I cant seem to send PM's here.
            CEP

Comment

Hi Terry could tell me how much these Aurora cues cost for there top of the range one's

cheers

ralph...

Comment

Speak to poolqjunkie [ His name is Airin , send him a PM and he should be able to advise on costs ] .........he is Aurora Cues .
                Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Originally Posted by ralphsnookerlobby View Post
                  Hi Terry could tell me how much these Aurora cues cost for there top of the range one's

cheers

ralph...
                  Hi Ralph
                  pooljunkie (here on TSF) aka Aurora cues does not make a range of cues but usually they are custom made to order or a cue he wants to make - which sometimes come up for sale on his facebook account (link on website).
                  see www.auroracues.com
                  I recently asked Airin (pooljunkie) if he was taking orders and the answer was no, book currently full.
                  Price wise, when I asked some time ago, I would say good value for the quality but you will have to ask with your cue spec and design in mind.
                  cheers
                  Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Working...
                  X