Andy Travis Cue Review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andy Travis Cue Review

Hi, I purchased my new Andy Travis cue about 2 months a go from Andy and couldn't be happier with it. The splicing is all even and the ash used in the shaft is lovely it is extremely smooth. Andy's service is top notch and he answered all my questions very quickly and without hesitance. The cue was with me in under 2 week. For the price the cue is unbelievably good. I would recommend him to anyone who is looking for a good cue quickly at a fair price. Since owning this cue although having not made any big breaks with it, I have had an unbeaten run in the snooker league, and I personally feel it has improved my game (as much as a cue can of course) :snooker:

Specs:
    58 inches long,
    9.5mm tip,
    18oz

Pictures don't do the cue justice:

"You have to play the game like it means nothing, when in fact it means everything to you" Steve Davis.

More pictures:

"You have to play the game like it means nothing, when in fact it means everything to you" Steve Davis.

Comment

Another nice looking cue from Andy

Comment

Another good review for Andy...

I was wondering what Andy's splice work is like, are all the splices even top/bottom?

Any chance of pics of the points upper/lower...

Comment

Originally Posted by cally View Post
          Another good review for Andy...

I was wondering what Andy's splice work is like, are all the splices even top/bottom?

Any chance of pics of the points upper/lower...
          The one I have, all the splices are perfect.

Fully love my Trav, Del Hill was might impressed with it too and he must have seen a fair few cues in his time.
          One day I'll make a century, I've knocked in a 51!

Comment

Happy to see Travis cue again
            great cue , excellent service!!!!!!

Comment

I've heard nothing but good things about Andy Travis. Might have to invest in some of his handywork in the future. All his cues showing up on this forum look really well made and are receiving glowing reviews from their new owners. He strikes me as a very under-rated cue maker, almost cue making's best kept secret, which he shouldn't be as the quality he seems to put out every time appears incredible.

I've also heard he is very reasonably priced (mastercraft/craftsman kind of price range), can anyone confirm this?
              If you want to play the pink, but you're hampered by the red, you could always try to play the brown!

Comment

I would have had one had he been able to do one-piece. Just 3/4's at the minute.

All his cues look very smart and the price is very competitive.
                Unclevit C Brand - CueGuru Tip.

Comment

He does do 1 piece cues, suppose it depends on whether he's got any shafts in at the time.

Comment

Originally Posted by itx View Post
                    He does do 1 piece cues, suppose it depends on whether he's got any shafts in at the time.
                    Thats right
                    Andy Travis cues (Photobucket)
                    Contact. <span style="color:#FF0000">trav2241...ail.com</span>
                    https://www.facebook.com/andy.travis...photosLocation
                    S36 1LB

Comment

I have a 1 piece made by Trav, great cue and excellent value for money.
                      Just because its old, doesn't mean its worth a fortune!!

Comment

Working...
                      X