No announcement yet.

Funniest cue prices thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Andrew, I was trying to PM you but seems I don't have enough posts yet to do so. Is there a email I can contact you on?

Comment

i had sent an email to dave coutts for a quote on the supreme cue (his top of the line range) one pc, plain ebony butt with one splice of snakewood on a thick curly maple veneer, and 2 extensions, and the price was ....................................£1100 only.
      RIP NOEL, A TRUE TSF LEGEND.

Comment

Originally Posted by khizzy View Post
        i had sent an email to dave coutts for a quote on the supreme cue (his top of the line range) one pc, plain ebony butt with one splice of snakewood on a thick curly maple veneer, and 2 extensions, and the price was ....................................£1100 only.
        That is the one with the laminated shaft, right?
        www.AuroraCues.com

Comment

Originally Posted by AKB View Post
          Hey Andrew, I was trying to PM you but seems I don't have enough posts yet to do so. Is there a email I can contact you on?
          yes adr147@hotmail.com
          https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Not sure doesn't say laminated Shaft anywhere

Comment

Not sure doesn't say laminated Shaft anywhere
              it must be - a normal one is £360 for a plain cue and maybe £460 for the design you mentioned
              https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

What's the difference between a laminated shaft and a regular one

Comment

If you ask Fedia, he will explain that the laminated shaft pots the balls on its own, thats why it is more expensive...
                  If you want to play the pink, but you're hampered by the red, you could always try to play the brown!

Comment

Laminated will have the 'perfect' arrows.
                    Unclevit C Brand - CueGuru Tip.

Comment

Found this on the De Roo website which might help. The theory is that it reduces cue ball deflection

Comment

what kind of joint does dave coutts use for hes extensions (is it the same as robert osborne, spiroloc base joint)

Comment

Working...
                        X