Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My cues. :) Mike Wooldridge, TW, Hunt, Aurora, Jp , Deroo .......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by superman32 View Post
    I had 20. Then gave my friend 2 TW and 1 JP. So there are 17 in my hands.
    Have 2 ultimate and 3 TW coming, don't know when.
    Hi Superman32, can I be your friend???

That's a fine collection you got there and now I know why some cue makers' lead time are so long...

I enjoyed reading your earlier post on the China market and how it may be detrimental to the quality of custom cues.

Business is business and many of us individual snooker enthusiasts can never hope to compete with the kind of clout I know exists in China.... I hope that there'll always be good cue makers around who don't jump on the China bandwagon entirely but I think it is a given that they will drive the price of custom cues up or at least makes the lead time for individual buyers so damn long that it is most discouraging.
    When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back. GET MAD!!

Comment

Beautiful collection, officially jealous, oh and they are wasted in Canada, will feel much more at home in UK!!!!

Comment

Originally Posted by superman32 View Post
        Just want post some of my cues. More coming.
        Excuse me, but what is the plushy looking thingy you placed your cues on, in the 4th pic from left?

Comment

Originally Posted by liliput View Post
          Excuse me, but what is the plushy looking thingy you placed your cues on, in the 4th pic from left?
          Those two cues made by Kevin Deroo , his finish is like that.

Comment

Originally Posted by cueman View Post
            Beautiful collection, officially jealous, oh and they are wasted in Canada, will feel much more at home in UK!!!!
            Cueman,

Do you really think that Canadians shouldn't have good cues? I have a Will Hunt and a Trevor White and now I feel just terrible for owning them.
            The bitter taste of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten.

Comment

Originally Posted by Wayne G View Post
              Cueman,

Do you really think that Canadians shouldn't have good cues? I have a Will Hunt and a Trevor White and now I feel just terrible for owning them.
              Why you feel terrible?

Comment

Originally Posted by lloouu View Post
                Why you feel terrible?
                I don't. I'm just being sarcastic.
                The bitter taste of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten.

Comment

All very nice,(superman32)

Comment

Show of... Lovely bunch of cues, bet they would set you back a few quid if you wanted to buy them all new
                    "You have to play the game like it means nothing, when in fact it means everything to you" Steve Davis.

Comment

Working...
                    X