Custom Cues' PRICING

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
    Lol i'm guessing China, seeing as that's where he posts from, and he says wood is from North America ??
    What a pleb, I didnt read it all as recovering from man flu!

ta

Comment

Wherever it is from the ash isn't very dense. It's light as anything. They're not badly made, just very light and no finish on them, oil, wax, or varnish/lacquer.
      If you want to play the pink, but you're hampered by the red, you could always try to play the brown!

Comment

I think for £75 TSF members it's a bargain for a custom made cue with multiple splicing

Comment

The weight can be 17~22 oz, The longest cue we have made is 64" , the butt dia :28mm ~ 32 mm
          Usually our top hand made cues are slight lacuquer to get smooth silk feel. thanks all.

Originally Posted by deant1982 View Post
          Wherever it is from the ash isn't very dense. It's light as anything. They're not badly made, just very light and no finish on them, oil, wax, or varnish/lacquer.
          woodscue@gmail.com

Easy way to custom made your cue

www.handmade-cue.com

Comment

Originally Posted by kevin147q View Post
            The weight can be 17~22 oz, The longest cue we have made is 64" , the butt dia :28mm ~ 32 mm
            Usually our top hand made cues are slight lacquer to get smooth silk feel. thanks all.
            Not referring to the weight of the cue, I'm referring to the weight of the shaft. They are not very heavy, hence, not very dense. Anyone can add weights to the butt of a cue to make it heavier, but the shaft is very light, and doesn't appear to have a finish on it. The butt has quite an unfinished look about it, with quite a lot of gaps and unfilled grain, however that is only on close inspection. It has a slight plastic feel to it, but not overpowering. When I get round to it, I'll get some ultra fine wet and dry on it to remove the lacquer, and get some linseed oil on to it to get it into a decent finish. Hopefully that might nurish the wood a little and improve the feel a little.
            On the whole a good enough cue for a beginner or as a spare cue for a limited budget. The one I have doesn't play badly, but (it is 3 star version) considering it is a "Top range" cue, would never replace my normal cue. If my cue got broken, or had to be repaired, I would use this in the interim of getting a new cue or getting mine back, but wouldn't use it full time.
            If you want to play the pink, but you're hampered by the red, you could always try to play the brown!

Comment

Working...
            X