Snooker cue for sale and table. Will hunt cue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snooker cue for sale and table. Will hunt cue

I have one Will Hunt cue. Numbered 256. Made by Will Hunt himself. Realistic prices only. This is a quality cue. I have also a full size table with B and Watts steel block cushions. Not sure what would be a reasonable price for this. I live in Northern Ireand.

You will find pics of table and cue under another thread I had posted. Not sure how to transfer them to this thread from my IPad.

Price. I bought for 600 pounds. Was offered 800 and cue but this was a while back. Would like to get somewhere around these prices.

I would like to get about 2500 for both snooker table and cue.

Cue size is 58"
    weight I think is arround 18 - 19 0unzes.
    Tip size should be standard. Used tape measure and looks like it is around 11mm. Haven't got calibers to measure correctly.

Sorry for confusion on specs. I am not the most expert on various cue specs but I am not stupid also in knowing that this cue is one of the very best there is. I have used John Paris and some others and they do not compare. Any top pro in the game would be delighted to use such a cue as this.

will try to upload some better pics if required.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Rsrpgr; 6 November 2011, 10:20 AM.

PM sent. please reply
    Proud winner of the 2009 Premier League Semi-Final Prediction Contest

Comment

this is a pool cue. thanks anyway
      Proud winner of the 2009 Premier League Semi-Final Prediction Contest

Comment

Will Hunt Himself does not make pool cues. He made 300 some cues handmade by Himself. This is number 256.

Tip size around brass furrel is around 11mm.
        Last edited by Rsrpgr; 4 November 2011, 06:06 PM.

Comment

Originally Posted by jrc750
          Errr make your mind up, it was 8mm, now its 9 or just over ????? Also it was 19oz, now 18 to 19 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          Massive difference
          Yeah, I'd be careful buying this cue... changing specs not good :snooker:
          "You have to play the game like it means nothing, when in fact it means everything to you" Steve Davis.

Comment

That is correct. I have changedd them only because I am not an expert on these spec demands and it is only that I have physically measured the tip size using a tape measure. It may not me absolutely accurate and tip diameter may be fractionally more. As for the weight, it does not say on cue so I am giving the approx weight. To you that may be massive but to me it is being candid.

The cue can be inspected if that's possible for the buyer but you can be rest assured that this is the proper Will Hunt cue made by Himself. Also if you or your colleagues are such experts on these cues you should be aware that Will made a certain number of cues Himself With all the spec associated with the cue and this is number 256.

Once again my apolgies for changes in spec but it is only on my part as not to being so religiously accurate on all the precision of the snooker world. I am not a trader who has to know all the ins and outs of his job.

People who are interested can get in touch with me to fully satisfy themselves on the authenticity of the cue.
            Last edited by Rsrpgr; 4 November 2011, 06:27 PM.

Comment

Originally Posted by Rsrpgr View Post
              That is correct. I have changedd them only because I am not an expert on these spec demands and it is only that I have physically measured the tip size using a tape measure. It may not me absolutely accurate and tip diameter may be fractionally more. As for the weight, it does not say on cue so I am giving the approx weight. To you that may be massive but to me it is being candid.

The cue can be inspected if that's possible for the buyer but you can be rest assured that this is the proper Will Hunt cue made by Himself. Also if you or your colleagues are such experts on these cues you should be aware that Will made a certain number of cues Himself With all the spec associated with the cue and this is number 256.

Once again my apolgies for changes in spec but it is only on my part as not to being so religiously accurate on all the precision of the snooker world. I am not a trader who has to know all the ins and outs of his job.

People who are interested can get in touch with me to fully satisfy themselves on the authenticity of the cue.
              I don't think anyone questioned the authenticity of the cue. I think they were being cautious because of the change in specs... There is a big difference between an 8mm tip and 9mm + tip.
              "You have to play the game like it means nothing, when in fact it means everything to you" Steve Davis.

Comment

Yes granted. But from a non expert on tip diameters and the like it does not seem a big variation. But I can understand your point and will certainly try to present a more accurate picture.

Many Thanks
                William

Comment

nice cue mate

Comment

Working...
                  X