Phoenix cues anyone own one ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phoenix cues anyone own one ?

Purchased a Phoenix Machine Spliced Basic Ebony from Craftsman cues I think its great ! would like the opinion of anyone else who has one, I am no expert but this appears to be one of the best value for money on the market it is well equal to my Peradon Regal.

Dave was really impressed with them the last time I was over. I'm sure he mentioned Dominic dale just bought a couple of the top of the range ones... They did look awesome!
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Old cue collector --
    Cue Sales: http://oldcues.co.uk/index.php?id=for_sale_specials
    (yes I know they're not cheap, I didn't intend them to be!..)
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Yes Simon Brown mentioned Dominic over the phone ! as a matter of fact I purchased my Phoenix over the telephone (something I have never done before) but I need not have worried Simon"s telephone manner and information were the nearest thing to a face to face sale you can get, such a change in todays "GRUNT I DONT KNOW ITS NEARLY MY LUNCH BREAK" brigade, item was dispatched via T.N.T.and I was able to track item right to my front door and was a next day delivery, I aim to visit the shop at some time in the future maybe in search of that MAGIC CUE we all look for. In my opinion (For what its worth) anyone entering the sport or players at a higher level could keep Craftsman Cues in mind. (No I have not got any shares in the company just a happy bunny customer.

Comment

Working...
      X