• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beautiful cue from Uncle Vit.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Just received a beautiful cue from uncle vit. Very nice, love the butt design and the evently spaced sharp chevons on the shaft. Just want to share the picture with you'll =).Thanks to Uncle vit, and Kwan who deal with me, hope everything going right for them and all the people in thailand.
    In progressing!!

Lovely looking cue bud......!!
    Winner of 2011 Masters Fantasy game......
    Winner of 2011 World Championship Fantasy game.......

Comment

Very nice... Lovely Ash chevrons.

Noticed there is no Unclevit badge?

Comment

Nice cue. Shaft looks very nice. Does he have a website to view his cues and prices. After prices really.

Comment

just picked my unclevit up from the parcelfarce depot, 26 quid to pau which was mostly there fee plus alittle VAT.

Will be opening package and playing it from 5pm...will put pics up and review later...cant bloody wait.
          Unclevit C Brand - CueGuru Tip.

Comment

Yea, it's a unbadge cue because his workshop is flooded , need to wait 1-2 weeks for installing the badge so I decide to leave it unbadge
            Taylor, I dont think he has any website but you can contact him in here TSF.
            Deepscrew, can't wait to see your cue pic and review
            In progressing!!

Comment

Originally Posted by coomsey76 View Post
              Lovely looking cue bud......!!
              Thanks it's really nice cue , best Thai made cue in my opinion. In term of playability and craftsmanship it's far better than the few omin cue I have owns
              In progressing!!

Comment

A stunner! All the best!
                One day I'll make a century, I've knocked in a 51!

Comment

Really nice design on the butt . I don't think i've seen a grain as dark as that . Hope she plays as good as she lookks .
                  Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Yes the grain is very dark, and very beautiful as your title of the thread

Comment

Hi Jason, that's a beautiful cue you've got there... is that black and white ebony for the 4 lower splices? What wood did you choose for the veneer? Can't quite make it out.
                      When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back. GET MAD!!

Comment

Yea it play as good as it look haha! Very stiff play. The cue is a stock cue from uncle vit . Splicing with curly maple and Macassar ebony , very nice
                        In progressing!!

Comment

What a shaft ! Lovely cue :snooker:
                          "You have to play the game like it means nothing, when in fact it means everything to you" Steve Davis.

Comment

Originally Posted by Jasonteh6688 View Post
                            Yea it play as good as it look haha! Very stiff play. The cue is a stock cue from uncle vit . Splicing with curly maple and Macassar ebony , very nice
                            I thought it was curly maple... thanks...
                            When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back. GET MAD!!

Comment

Originally Posted by Jasonteh6688 View Post

Just received a beautiful cue from uncle vit. Very nice, love the butt design and the evently spaced sharp chevons on the shaft. Just want to share the picture with you'll =).Thanks to Uncle vit, and Kwan who deal with me, hope everything going right for them and all the people in thailand.
                              is there a website for these cues

Comment

Working...
                              X