Mac Cues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mac Cues

Just started making cues, just a hobby. would like to see what you guys think.
    Already have a TSF member looking at one. Like i say at the moment just a hobby.
    here are pics:
    http://s1140.photobucket.com/albums/...71/Mac%20Cues/
    "Don't think, feel"

Look really nice Rich expect you,ll have a few teething problems but it looks like you have the talent to master it .

Comment

Thanks m8. Not up to the standard of the great cue makers yet but hope one day to get there.
      Starting prices are £150.
      Any cue makers with a bit of advise would be much appreciated.
      "Don't think, feel"

Comment

Do you plan to add end socket for ext somewhere down the line muck .

Comment

it will become a religion doc ask jason looking good

Comment

Cues look good. Wish I had some skills in wood work as I'd love to make my own cues.

Good luck with those.

Comment

Richy:

Never mind the 'TSF member LOOKING at one'. I've done my looking and decided to give that 5th one over a try and as soon as you tell me you're ready and give me a total price my money will be in your paypal account.

Cheers,
              Terry
              Terry Davidson
              IBSF Master Coach & Examiner

Comment

thanks Terry, i will let you know asap.
                "Don't think, feel"

Comment

Had the pleasure of having these cue's in hand, And have to say they are superb value for the small price Richy is asking. Great guy to deal with aswell.

Comment

Thanks m8.
                    "Don't think, feel"

Comment

Really great to see a Scottish cue-maker. We've not really got a lot of choice up here when it comes down to looking for a cue. Best of luck to The Doctor!

Comment

A cue maker in Scotland, good to hear. Where about in Scotland are you mate?
                        Billiard Fitters always have time for a nap!

Comment

Hi Richy,
                          Good luck with your new cue making venture.
                          I am sure your cues are great players.
                          May I ask are you having problem finding a good badge maker? The badges looked to be a bit smaller than the holes and do not looke to be very round in the pictures. I know a member here, Chatlag, who works for a high tech comany in Germany which makes very nice badges. They are cut by laser and are very round. As long as your bit is the same size as the badge you will not leave gaps around.
                          Just a friendly suggestion, hope you dont mind.
                          Best wishes.
                          www.AuroraCues.com

Comment

Thanks for the advise buddy, i appreciate any feedback(i will not take offence, got to be helpful getting tips from great cue makers)
                            The badges fit holes fine, but i did have a wee bit of teething problems with the forstner bit moving a touch when drilling(as i don't have a press drill, and doing it by hand). I have been working on it some more.
                            I am using plates, then using a resin to make clear cover. I might look at getting other plates made but i think it was more the first problem than anything else.
                            "Don't think, feel"

Comment

Good Evening
                              I am interested in either the first cue on the left or perhaps the one on the far right. Let me know a price and will you ship to canada.

Comment

Working...
                              X