Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this genuine craftsman majestic?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NEW-HAND-S...item336e20ba27

Is the above a genuine craftsman majestic, if so how can he afford to let it go for £100 + postage. How do you insure against copies with badges on ebay. If I tought it was genuine I would snap it up at that price.

Pretty sure its genuine. He's had a few cues up in the past and has been trying to sell this cue on a few occassions now. He has dropped the price considerably as he had it listed for about £180 before, then dropped it to £150 and now has it for £100. Obviously just wants to sell and knows he's gonna take a big hit on it.

Comment

Originally Posted by cueman View Post
      Pretty sure its genuine. He's had a few cues up in the past and has been trying to sell this cue on a few occassions now. He has dropped the price considerably as he had it listed for about £180 before, then dropped it to £150 and now has it for £100. Obviously just wants to sell and knows he's gonna take a big hit on it.
      One of the few down sides about craftsman cues, I can't help but feel that because you can go there any day of the week and they'll have 50 or more of their own cues in stock for you to choose the one you like best, the resale values suffer badly.

I'm sure if they only stocked the other brands they sold, and made all their own to order, then if you had to wait 3 months or more for them you'd get a lot better price when you sold it.

Can't fault their cues though, I think I'll pick up another when I'm over on Saturday...
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Old cue collector --
      Cue Sales: http://oldcues.co.uk/index.php?id=for_sale_specials
      (yes I know they're not cheap, I didn't intend them to be!..)
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

I bought a 1 pce craftsman custom olive cue off him last year for a £100,it was genuine and practically new, he is actually a very nice guy to deal with.I would have a punt at this one but im very happy with my playing cue at the moment,so much so that i have sold off most of my collection.so if your interested in it,have a go,you shouldn't have any problems with it

Comment

Why would he keep paying top whack for brand new craftsman cues and then selling them off cheap? I have a reputation for being eccentric with my cues, buying/selling/swopping, but I am not that bad!

Comment

I have a funny feeling that he can't be paying full price for these cues, as he has sold a lot of phoenix cues as well lately, something just doesn't add up

Comment

This guy was a agent for Dave at Craftsman Cues, they fell out because he was letting Phoenix cues go to cheap, this must be one Craftsman he has left.
              Bolton And District Snooker League

Comment

Working...
              X