• Time
  • Show
Clear All

some chinese competition for you my friend woolf:

Comment

Originally Posted by arbitrage View Post

Oh my gosh what a load of cues :O looks a great bunch :snooker:
      "You have to play the game like it means nothing, when in fact it means everything to you" Steve Davis.

Comment

They have all got "made in Hong Kong" stamped on the bottom. It's amazing what you can do with a bit of modern resin, some paint and a few fake badges.

Comment

Originally Posted by Fedagari View Post
          They have all got "made in Hong Kong" stamped on the bottom. It's amazing what you can do with a bit of modern resin, some paint and a few fake badges.
          ...and even then, the brits can't afford them unless we loan them the money.

Comment

I see john parris reading the thread then...

arbitage, you really are a jumped up tw@t right up your own ass, fairplay too you.
            Last edited by cally; 19 November 2011, 09:04 PM.

Comment

Feck lads, you want to slow down with the bitchslapping, one of you will lose a false eyelash..........

Comment

Originally Posted by arbitrage View Post

Butt decoration dosnt make cue play well. I would like to see a shafts on this cues before commenting.
                They are not fake cues.Cue numbers 1870 was completed about 6 weeks ago.

Comment

Originally Posted by Woolf147 View Post
                  Butt decoration dosnt make cue play well. I would like to see a shafts on this cues before commenting.
                  They are not fake cues.Cue numbers 1870 was completed about 6 weeks ago.
                  I'm curious to know what you'd learn about how the cue will play just by looking at the shaft.

Comment

Originally Posted by cally View Post
                    I see john parris reading the thread then...

arbitage, you really are a jumped up tw@t right up your own ass, fairplay too you.
                    ---> can an administrator on this site please moderate these sort of insulting comments?

cally, i'm sorry if you can't deal with facts. i'm saddened to see that manners and etiquette have dissipated along with the wealth in your country.
                    john, if you are indeed reading this thread, congratulations - you are doing a great job.

Comment

Manners/insults eh, you are thick and got a short memory to boot eh.

Aww mate just leave it. your a condescending little so and so.

Peace out.

Comment

....so referring to us as "peasants" was not an insulting comment then?
                        Oh, and that's a bad miss.

Comment

For what it's worth:

GDP per capita China = $7,536

GDP per capita UK = $35,860

You've got a long way to go to catch up with us "peasants".
                          Oh, and that's a bad miss.

Comment

Originally Posted by snookerloopy_08 View Post
                            I'm curious to know what you'd learn about how the cue will play just by looking at the shaft.
                            It is obvious that you haven't got a clue about wood and choosing a shaft for an ultimate cue. How do you think John Parris choosing a shaft for the ultimate cue? Before choosing a shaft you look at the grain lol than matter of the time how long you let the wood to settle. I can choose the cue without taking in to my hands and it is going to be very good cue and will pot the Blue and Pink than fluke the black for fun for a perfect clearance.
                            It is newer late for you to learn but before you start learning you must buy from me a cue thats pot balls for fan with your opposite hand.
                            Last edited by Woolf147; 19 November 2011, 09:52 PM.

Comment

Are you a decent player then fedia, you must of had loads of nice cues by now

Comment

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
                                Are you a decent player then fedia, you must of had loads of nice cues by now
                                I play with my left hand all the long shot tight from the cushion, than switching to my right for the mid distance shots and when its easy to pot i close my eyes and play a deep screw shots up and down the table.

Comment

Working...
                                X