Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by Inoffthered View Post
    FAF post. PMSL.

It's amazing the number of times 'geniuses" claim they have attributes that lend themselves to thinking they are superior to "the rest of us", and yet modesty and good will to others "beneath" them, IS beneath THEM.

Nice line "i wish we could be mates but unfortunately you are probably too low down the social ladder and on top of that, you can't spell "you're" properly".

Social ladder? Yeah, you're right. Sounds like climbed right up your own ass. Good job

Regards your criticism to someone typing "you're" or "yours" that is an easy mistake to make, but to use that to add to your criticism of another TSF member is REALLY SAD. Speaks volumes about your social abilities.

You fail to realise... You're not better than anyone else, you just think you are. Happy post quoting on here ( or not, depending on which comeback you prefer to take ).

Which is funny, considering your claim of 159 ( my own IQ is a meagre 137, so I bow to your superior intellect ), and yet... for all that trumpet blowing, you fail to use capital letters at the start of a sentence, or the word "I", as in oneself - is always a capital letter. You certainly do not practice what you preach ( in this post at least ).

Give me good, genuine friendship over someone who claims superiority over others, any day. Strong real life. Gradz!
    Great post, I myself have been attacked on the forum for my spelling and grammar which suggest the person attacking me thinks that
    in some way they are better than me. Half the time I put up post I'm either drunk tired or just can't be bothered to correct mistakes.
    There are many successful ppl in this world that can't read or write but it ain't done them any harm. I found that most ppl who reply to my posts only read half of it anyway and then take what has been written out of context so why bother writing it word perfect in the first place.

Comment

Originally Posted by arbitrage View Post
      would it make you feel better if i told you i'm only 14 and this is my 1st computer?
      If you genuinely are a 14 year old (which I somewhat doubt you are) then I truly pity you. If you persist to act in such a manner then I honestly do feel you will struggle through life. If you are 14 and are being serious when saying these things I'd advise that you should try to change your approach with the way you deal with people, especially over the computer as it is easy to be quickly labeled a 'key board warrior' and not being able to be taken seriously ever again.
      "You have to play the game like it means nothing, when in fact it means everything to you" Steve Davis.

Comment

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
        I'll keep me reply short seeing as it's too hard for you to read
        Why lie, unless you think you were being funny ?
        Your profile says "Corporate Adviser / Management Consultant" i know Hong Kong is up and coming but please, give us "peasants" some credit
        just wanted to see if he would oblige with another lengthy personal reply. true to form, he does.

Comment

Originally Posted by willtyson View Post
          If you genuinely are a 14 year old (which I somewhat doubt you are) then I truly pity you. If you persist to act in such a manner then I honestly do feel you will struggle through life. If you are 14 and are being serious when saying these things I'd advise that you should try to change your approach with the way you deal with people, especially over the computer as it is easy to be quickly labeled a 'key board warrior' and not being able to be taken seriously ever again.
          you mean i would struggle through life because i am unable to communicate with people who can't spell nor afford ultimate cues? oh ok, thanks for the tips - i will keep these critical success factors for life in mind.

Comment

just wanted to see if he would oblige with another lengthy personal reply. true to form, he does.
            Then you need to take a look at your previous posts. LOL.

Comment

you mean i would struggle through life because i am unable to communicate with people who can't spell nor afford ultimate cues? oh ok, thanks for the tips - i will keep these critical success factors for life in mind.
              I think you will struggle through life because you are a pedantic irritating moron who needs to stop pointlessly arguing with everyone at every opportunity you have. I shan't be commenting on this thread any more 'cause it's getting ridiculous.
              "You have to play the game like it means nothing, when in fact it means everything to you" Steve Davis.

Comment

Sounds like he really could be 14. lol

Comment

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
                  Well you can't be that much of a genius if you think its ok to spend 2k ish for a piece of wood that we pay £600 ish over here for
                  Haha. Sweet post.

Comment

Originally Posted by cazmac1 View Post
                    Sounds like he really could be 14. lol
                    give you a tip: i'm both 14 and 41.

Comment

Still going are we arb, i see ya still speaking down to ppl.

What a sad life you must have eh.

Peace out..

E2A... My last post on this thread. i ain't got time for ppl like you.
                      Last edited by cally; 20 November 2011, 06:26 PM.

Comment

May have a high IQ but you ain't no comedian.
                        Boring

Comment

TBF who gives a gnats left ball what IQ you both have or do not have, bet you both dont even know what IQ actually means without googling it!!!

Intelligence Quotient

Comment

Its nice to be important but it,s more important to be nice .

Comment

Well put Hotpot I think someone has missed the point of the last few posts and has jump in head first?

Comment

give you a tip: i'm both 14 and 41.
                                Schizophrenic
                                Last edited by Fedagari; 20 November 2011, 08:36 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X