Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by Woolf147 View Post
    For those who interested!!!
    I've listed 3 John Parris ultimate cues on ebay.

1 Piece Ronnies replica made by Hunt and Osborne 58",17oz,9.5 ferrule, £1200. SOLD
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/John-Parri...ht_1874wt_1398

3/4 jointed 57"18.5oz,9.5mm ferrule £900

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/John-Parri...ht_1920wt_1398

Steve Davies replica jointed 1" below the splices. 58",18.25oz,9.5mm ferrule £1200

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/John-Parri...ht_1523wt_1398

Top cues.
    Can post worldwide.
    Thanks
    1piece JP Ultimate cue is now SOLD. Thanks for interest.

Comment

1piece JP Ultimate cue is now SOLD. Thanks for interest.
      £1150, he could have had my Craftsman Majestic for a grand, and I would have delivered for free.

Comment

I can't be bothered to look at the the links but correct me if I'm wrong all of his cue sales have a best offer option. How can anybody be sure what the real figure is that the cue's sell for. Some are on eBay a long time and the fact that he has come on the forum to generate interest seems a bit desperate to me considering the about of stick he knows he'll get.

Comment

It tells you on eBay what they sold for. The one that just sold went for £1,150 as Fedagari said above.

Comment

Originally Posted by cazmac1 View Post
            Some are on eBay a long time and the fact that he has come on the forum to generate interest seems a bit desperate to me considering the about of stick he knows he'll get.

Desperation? Perhaps he hoped to sell the cue outside ebay to avoid the hefty fees that he'd have to pay each time a cue sells.

Comment

Originally Posted by Gerry Armstrong View Post
              It tells you on eBay what they sold for. The one that just sold went for £1,150 as Fedagari said above.
              So when you accept a best offer it shows up or did this one go for the asking price.
              IMO anyone that pays this kind of money for a cue over the net has not got a clue about the game or has more money than sense

Comment

For those who interested!!!
                I've listed 3 John Parris ultimate cues on ebay.

1 Piece Ronnies replica made by Hunt and Osborne 58",17oz,9.5 ferrule, £1200. SOLD
                http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/John-Parri...ht_1874wt_1398

3/4 jointed 57"18.5oz,9.5mm ferrule £900

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/John-Parri...ht_1920wt_1398

Steve Davies replica jointed 1" below the splices. 58",18.25oz,9.5mm ferrule £1200 SOLD

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/John-Parri...ht_1523wt_1398

Top cues.
                Can post worldwide.
                Thanks
                Replica of Steve Davies Ultimate cue is now SOLD.
                Thanks for interest

Comment

Best offer accepted as a favour. He bought 2 cues this time and got discount. My first cue was ultimate cue and my highest break was 46.
                  It dos't matter how good you are but it does matter what you like if you have a choice.

Comment

Originally Posted by cazmac1 View Post
                    So when you accept a best offer it shows up or did this one go for the asking price.
                    IMO anyone that pays this kind of money for a cue over the net has not got a clue about the game or has more money than sense

chinese frog story:

There was a frog that lived in a shallow well.

" Look how well off I am here ! " he told a big turtle from the Eastern Ocean. " I can hop along the coping of the well when I go out, and rest by a crevice in the bricks on my return. I can wallow to my heart's content with only my head above water, or stroll ankle deep through soft mud. No crabs or tadpoles can compare with me. I am master of the water and lord of this shallow well, What more can a fellow ask ? Why don't you come here more often to have a good time ? "

Before the turtle from the Eastern Ocean could get his left foot into the well, however, he caught his right calw on something. So he halted and stepped back then began to describe the ocean to the frog.

" It's more than a thousand miles across and more than ten thousand feet deep. In ancient times there were floods nine years out of ten yet the water in the ocean never increased.

And later there were droughts seven years out of eight yet the water in the ocean never grew less. It has remained quite constant throughtout the ages. That is why I like to live in the Eastern Ocean. "

Then the frog in the shallow well was silent and felt a little abashed.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wrZRrzfMF3o

Peace out....

Comment

Can't stop laughing. lol

Comment

Originally Posted by cally View Post
                          Ha! That's brilliant! Brightened up my night no end

Comment

When I was little, my older brother told me, dont waste your pocket money on anything that comes from Hong Kong, it's all s@!t

Comment

Originally Posted by Fedagari View Post
                              When I was little, my older brother told me, dont waste your pocket money on anything that comes from Hong Kong, it's all s@!t
                              well, unfortunately your older brother didn't mention to you that the sun set on the british empire many decades ago and you are back living in feudal slavery. hold on though, maybe he did get half of the equation right - we are so rich now we buy and keep all the good stuff for ourselves, which is why all the ultimates are in china / hk now. we only send our sh*t over to the UK for the peasants
                              Last edited by arbitrage; 19 November 2011, 12:48 AM.

Comment

Originally Posted by Fedagari View Post
                                p.s. maybe i can recommend a jianying or D.I.K. cue for you - don't know if its w/in your budget though? (you would need to fork out 100 quid still).

Comment

Working...
                                X