• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol, so is that a no then

Comment

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
      Lol, so is that a no then
      Yes, and some more for you about my supper skills.
      When escaping from the snooker i play 8 cushions swerve shot and white ball just touching the red.
      Can you?

Comment

Well can't everyone ??
        I see it says 132 on your profile, if that's true then your pretty good

Comment

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
          Well can't everyone ??
          I see it says 132 on your profile, if that's true then your pretty good
          Sorry i forgot to change. It is only 32 with the ultimate and hunt and obyrne black plated cue without ferrule. Only cost 2 grand so i can afford to snap it after miscueing on the fifths red for the perfect 147 break.
          Cheers
          Last edited by Woolf147; 19 November 2011, 10:20 PM.

Comment

Originally Posted by cally View Post
            Manners/insults eh, you are thick and got a short memory to boot eh.

Aww mate just leave it. your a condescending little so and so.

Peace out.
            cally, sorry about your inability to deal with facts again. no, i'm not thick at all - in fact i am officially a genius with an IQ of 159 with superlative academic qualifications and professional achievements - and i have a photographic memory to boot.

i wish we could be mates but unfortunately you are probably too low down the social ladder and on top of that, you can't spell "you're" properly - which would make it difficult for us to communicate properly.

regards with a touch of condescension.

Comment

Originally Posted by arbitrage View Post
              cally, sorry about your inability to deal with facts again. no, i'm not thick at all - in fact i am officially a genius with an IQ of 159 with superlative academic qualifications and professional achievements - and i have a photographic memory to boot.

i wish we could be mates but unfortunately you are probably too low down the social ladder and on top of that, you can't spell "you're" properly - which would make it difficult for us to communicate properly.

Just making yourself look even more of a tw@t now fella

Made my night tho, not alot happening here lately and you are a barrel of laughs to read ...

Like i said, jumped up. And that there response sums it up perfectly ^^^

We love ppl like you in the uk, you'd do well here

Good stuff fella, PMSL.....

Class...

Peace...
              Last edited by cally; 19 November 2011, 10:45 PM.

Comment

Well you can't be that much of a genius if you think its ok to spend 2k ish for a piece of wood that we pay £600 ish over here for

Comment

Originally Posted by cally View Post
                  Just making yourself look even more of a tw@t now fella

Made my night tho, not alot happening here lately and you are a barrel of laughs to read ...

Like i said, jumped up. And that there response sums it up perfectly ^^^

We love ppl like you in the uk, you'd do well here

Good stuff fella, PMSL.....

Class...

Peace...
                  thank you for spending time talking to me - if you have watched the movie "cashback" you would know how much a person appreciates company when time passes by for him very slowly.

p.s. i'd prefer that you not label me a **@* though

Comment

Originally Posted by Woolf147 View Post
                    It is obvious that you haven't got a clue about wood and choosing a shaft for an ultimate cue. How do you think John Parris choosing a shaft for the ultimate cue? Before choosing a shaft you look at the grain lol than matter of the time how long you let the wood to settle. I can choose the cue without taking in to my hands and it is going to be very good cue and will pot the Blue and Pink than fluke the black for fun for a perfect clearance.
                    It is newer late for you to learn but before you start learning you must buy from me a cue thats pot balls for fan with your opposite hand.
                    You still haven't answered my question, in an earlier post, you said "Butt decoration doesn't make a cue play well, I'd like to see the shafts before commenting".

I'm not saying that JP can't select quality timber for building a cue, but I'm sure he looks beyond the grain for his ash in building cues. I seriously doubt its possible for anyone to accurately determine a cue's playing characteristics just by looking at a photo showing the grain of the shaft.
                    Last edited by MattCash; 19 November 2011, 11:15 PM.

Comment

Talking about "butt decoration" and liking to see "their shafts", says it all about our friends Woolf and Arb. That they both have shadey dealings in Thailand is of no surprise to me.

Comment

FAF post. PMSL.

It's amazing the number of times 'geniuses" claim they have attributes that lend themselves to thinking they are superior to "the rest of us", and yet modesty and good will to others "beneath" them, IS beneath THEM.

Nice line "i wish we could be mates but unfortunately you are probably too low down the social ladder and on top of that, you can't spell "you're" properly".

Social ladder? Yeah, you're right. Sounds like climbed right up your own ass. Good job

Regards your criticism to someone typing "you're" or "yours" that is an easy mistake to make, but to use that to add to your criticism of another TSF member is REALLY SAD. Speaks volumes about your social abilities.

You fail to realise... You're not better than anyone else, you just think you are. Happy post quoting on here ( or not, depending on which comeback you prefer to take ).

Which is funny, considering your claim of 159 ( my own IQ is a meagre 137, so I bow to your superior intellect ), and yet... for all that trumpet blowing, you fail to use capital letters at the start of a sentence, or the word "I", as in oneself - is always a capital letter. You certainly do not practice what you preach ( in this post at least ).

Give me good, genuine friendship over someone who claims superiority over others, any day. Strong real life. Gradz!
                        Last edited by Inoffthered; 20 November 2011, 02:40 PM. Reason: Chillin'

Comment

Originally Posted by Inoffthered View Post
                          FAF post. PMSL.

It's amazing the number of times 'geniuses" claim they have attributes that lend themselves to thinking they are superior to "the rest of us", and yet modesty and good will to others "beneath" them, IS beneath THEM.

Nice line "i wish we could be mates but unfortunately you are probably too low down the social ladder and on top of that, you can't spell "you're" properly".

Social ladder? Yeah, you're right. Sounds like climbed right up your own ass. Good job

Regards your criticism to someone typing "you're" or "yours" that is an easy mistake to make, but to use that to add to your criticism of another TSF member is REALLY SAD. Speaks volumes about your social abilities.

You fail to realise... You're not better than anyone else, you just think you are. Happy post quoting on here ( or not, depending on which comeback you prefer to take ).

Which is funny, considering your claim of 159 ( my own IQ is a meagre 137, so I bow to your superior intellect ), and yet... for all that trumpet blowing, you fail to use capital letters at the start of a sentence, or the word "I", as in oneself - is always a capital letter. You certainly do not practice what you preach ( in this post at least ).

Give me good, genuine friendship over someone who claims superiority over others, any day. Strong real life. Gradz!

would it make you feel better if i told you i'm only 14 and this is my 1st computer?

you obviously didn't read my last post re. "cashback" - but thanks for your effort anyway - i love it when people post very long preachy-preachy replies

Comment

would it make you feel better if i told you i'm only 14 and this is my 1st computer?

you obviously didn't read my last post re. "cashback" - but thanks for your effort anyway - i love it when people post very long preachy-preachy replies
                            Takes one to know one then. W2g Keyboard commando.

Long reply? How long does it take you to read? LOL. First person I've met with a 159 IQ who doesn't have a decent concentration level.

14... yup, says it all, thank you.

/thread.

Comment

In the years since I have matured, I have often seen that intellect is inversely proportional with common-sense and social skills.
                              Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

would it make you feel better if i told you i'm only 14 and this is my 1st computer?...
                                I'll keep me reply short seeing as it's too hard for you to read
                                Why lie, unless you think you were being funny ?
                                Your profile says "Corporate Adviser / Management Consultant" i know Hong Kong is up and coming but please, give us "peasants" some credit

Comment

Working...
                                X