Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone got a spare 2 grand?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/John-Parri...item3f127c3a28

Apparently a "rare" model. Funny that as im pretty sure just about any custom made cue could be classified as "rare".

Id be interested to know how many he actually sells at these prices, ive not seen any go in the last few months. (then again the last pic shows quite a few unsold cues)

Comment

• lol - very funny
      https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

• What I want to know is, how much for the Teddy Bear in the final picture.
        Last edited by Fedagari; 13 January 2012, 10:13 PM.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Fedagari View Post
          What I want to know is, how much for the Teddy Bear in the final picture.
          Bought for a tenner so around £600 should secure a sale for this incredibly rare model of Teddy Bear.

Comment

• That's the best price i've seen so far ......unreal......£2k my arse !

Would love to see how much it does go for , if it sells at all .
            Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

• Originally Posted by narl View Post
              Anyone got a spare 2 grand?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/John-Parri...item3f127c3a28

Apparently a "rare" model. Funny that as im pretty sure just about any custom made cue could be classified as "rare".

Id be interested to know how many he actually sells at these prices, ive not seen any go in the last few months. (then again the last pic shows quite a few unsold cues)
              "Rare " does mean hard to fined . 727 ultimate is a rare cue on the market. Only 10% of my cues sold on ebay to keep demand on track rest of them sold to returning customers .

Comment

• If you can get that then fair play. I have no problem with it and i see no reason why other people do.

If there overpriced they wont sell simple as that.
                Unclevit C Brand - CueGuru Tip.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Woolf147 View Post
                  "Rare " does mean hard to fined . 727 ultimate is a rare cue on the market. Only 10% of my cues sold on ebay to keep demand on track rest of them sold to returning customers .

Its no more "rare" than any other Ultimate with a numbered badge. And at last count there was close to around 2000 of those.

Comment

• John Parr bought a leather case with ultimate fedia24 by the £ 1600.00 I'm not sorry and I will explain why
                    1, if I were to buy direct from the workshop of John Parr would have to wait a year to get ready cue
                    2 ° the John Parr will send the cue with the declared value and I would have to pay 70% more import tax
                    then adding a leather case which costs about £ 218.00 + £ 750.00 = £ 968.00's cue + 70% import duty = £ 1645.60
                    So I think a good deal because it did not have to wait a year to get the cue ready.
                    And if anyone can help me I wonder if the cue Robert Osborne is good.

Comment

• Who is John Parr?
                      What country, with the 70% import tax?
                      Robert Osborne - superb cue maker.
                      Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• Originally Posted by tira ficha View Post
                        John Parr bought a leather case with ultimate fedia24 by the £ 1600.00 I'm not sorry and I will explain why
                        1, if I were to buy direct from the workshop of John Parr would have to wait a year to get ready cue
                        2 ° the John Parr will send the cue with the declared value and I would have to pay 70% more import tax
                        then adding a leather case which costs about £ 218.00 + £ 750.00 = £ 968.00's cue + 70% import duty = £ 1645.60
                        So I think a good deal because it did not have to wait a year to get the cue ready.
                        And if anyone can help me I wonder if the cue Robert Osborne is good.
                        Is this woolf in disguise. You can't justify 2k for a cue even if you do throw in a leather case. How do you know for a fact john parris has even touched the cue. I know and can guarantee trevor white is the only man who will be making my cue from start to finish.

Comment

• I'm not that undercover Woof
                          My name is Denis and I live in Brazil
                          The cues is very expensive for us but we have to pay a very high tax are imported is not worth one year wait for the cue to be ready at the end will be the same price to buy the Fédia24
                          To you who live where the cue is very expensive for us but is very expensive to import from England bat.
                          I'ma friend of Igor Figueiredo who played snooker
                          This is my phone number 55 19 97110956 to make sure I'm not the undercover fedia24
                          Thank you very much

Comment

• I would be cheaper getting a parris made than giving you a phone friend.��

Comment

• I can understand you have to pay import tax for a Parris cue and it is a high precentage of the value of the cue.
                              But there are other sellers on ebay/this forum who would sell you a John Parris cue cheaper than 1600 GBP, and the tax would be cheaper as well plus you can also get it right away...so, may be I am missing something. I must say I do not really understand why you felt that you had a good deal but it is your choice.
                              Last edited by poolqjunkie; 19 January 2012, 12:10 PM.
                              www.AuroraCues.com

Comment

• When I bought the cues fedia24 asked him to send with a stated value of £ 42.00 which has not generated the collection of import taxes because the tax is levied only on imports over the value of £ 50.00
                                If I had purchased directly from John Parr declaring it sends only the total value of the cues would result in import tax that would be the same price fedia24
                                Besides I do not need to wait a year to get ready cues

Comment

Working...
                                X