John Parris Ultimate cues for sale .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by tira ficha View Post
    When I bought the cues fedia24 asked him to send with a stated value of £ 42.00 which has not generated the collection of import taxes because the tax is levied only on imports over the value of £ 50.00
    If I had purchased directly from John Parr declaring it sends only the total value of the cues would result in import tax that would be the same price fedia24
    Besides I do not need to wait a year to get ready cues
    I understand. And as I said it is your decision. As long as you are happy that is what matters.
    I am wondering if your cue is lost or damaged with a declared value of 42 GBP on a 1600 GBP purchase will the seller refund you the full amount? Was the cue insured to 42 GBP or 1600 GBP?
    Last edited by poolqjunkie; 19 January 2012, 12:19 PM.
    www.AuroraCues.com

Comment

• If the cues are lost or damaged I am with the injury
      It's a risk I run

Comment

• There are lots of people selling Ultimate either on here or ebay--usually less than 1600 gbp by quite a margin. I am sure a lot of these sellers--other than Fedia--would be willing to under-declare your cue for you as long as you assume full risk.

But of course as long as you can afford it and are happy this is really none of my business. Just trying to understand people's incentive for paying almost double on a cue from Fedia, that is all. Thank you and good luck.
        www.AuroraCues.com

Comment

• 'm buying a black cue card robert osborne
          I wonder if these cues are really good and if you have some professional playing with some
          Thank you very much

Comment

• A Black Plate Robert Osborne should be a very good cue.
            I am not sure of any pros playing with an Osborne, but I understand that Matthew Stephens cue was altered by Robert many years ago.
            Where are you buyig it from, what age it is? Cheeky question, how much?
            Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• I'll buy direct from the workshop of Robert Osborne
              I do not know how much it costs
              I'll get back with him to know the value
              Another question which the cues that the pros play?

Comment

• I did not realise that Robert Osborne was selling directly to public at present?
                Many of the top pros do have Parris cues (I believe Igor uses one? yes?), often due to John Parris "offering" a selection and a choice for them, but also many use their old cues from when they were starting out.
                I think that one pro uses a Trevor White (Ryan Day), a couple use Stamford (Shelby and Ding), and one (Maguire, ?) uses a Robin Cook
                Have a search of TSF and you will find many a thread discussing the cues that pros use.
                cheers
                Last edited by DeanH; 19 January 2012, 04:15 PM.
                Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• You'll be lucky fella. I were down at Robert's workshop last week to re ferrule my cue and he told me directly that he's not taking any orders on custom cues at all, and that hes in the process of updating his website to remove the online order form.

Comment

• Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
                    I did not realise that Robert Osborne was selling directly to public at present?
                    Many of the top pros do have Parris cues (I believe Igor uses one? yes?), often due to John Parris "offering" a selection and a choice for them, but also many use their old cues from when they were starting out.
                    I think that one pro uses a Trevor White (Ryan Day), a couple use Stamford (Shelby and Ding), and one (Maguire, ?) uses a Robin Cook
                    Have a search of TSF and you will find many a thread discussing the cues that pros use.
                    cheers
                    i think dott has changed his gibb cue to one from robert.
                    https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

• Originally Posted by tira ficha View Post
                      I'll buy direct from the workshop of Robert Osborne
                      I do not know how much it costs
                      I'll get back with him to know the value
                      Another question which the cues that the pros play?
                      As Snookerloopy says Robert Osborne will not make custom cues for anyone .

He is in the process of changing to a new website and there will be a shop option to buy whatever cues he makes and puts in the shop .

Graeme Dott uses a Hunt and Osborne Blackplate cue .

I'm getting my New Robert Osborne Cue on Saturday .....pics will be put up on here later in the week .
                      Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

• Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post

I'm getting my New Robert Osborne Cue on Saturday .....pics will be put up on here later in the week .
                        Very nice bud.... looking forward to see a pictures of that beauty!!:snooker:
                        Winner of 2011 Masters Fantasy game......
                        Winner of 2011 World Championship Fantasy game.......

Comment

• 4 splices of tulip wood , a single splice of thuya burr , joint above top splices and ..oh yes .......a round butt

Can't wait......cue No: 6 in the last 2 years !
                          Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

4 splices of tulip wood , a single splice of thuya burr , joint above top splices and ..oh yes .......a round butt

Beats me how your mrs lets you get away with it muck

Sound lovely .

Comment

4 splices of tulip wood , a single splice of thuya burr , joint above top splices and ..oh yes .......a round butt

Sounds really awesome, is it going to look kind of like a Mannock?

Cant wait for the pictures.
                              www.AuroraCues.com

Comment

• Sweet..... that is going to be a lovely looking cue!!

Lucky number 6?????
                                Winner of 2011 Masters Fantasy game......
                                Winner of 2011 World Championship Fantasy game.......

Comment

Working...
                                X