John Parris Ultimate cues for sale .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post
    4 splices of tulip wood , a single splice of thuya burr , joint above top splices and ..oh yes .......a round butt

Can't wait......cue No: 6 in the last 2 years !
    Bagsy first refusal

Comment

• Ok mate ...........Don't intend to sell this one . 1st cue he has sold in this country for a good few years .
      Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

• How did you manage to get him to make you a cue then? Any chance of recommending me to him as the next to own one!!!

Comment

• I've known him for a few years . Just happened to be in the right place at the right time .
          Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

• Its not what you know.....

Fair play look forward to seeing it.
            Unclevit C Brand - CueGuru Tip.

Comment

• Hi Dean,

I also live in the Berkshire area and was wondering if you know any places (preferably local) that can reduce my cue tip size?
              I have just purchased a new cue however it has 9.5mm tip on it and i am used to playing with 8mm tips.
              I would really appreciate it if you could tell me some of the best and most local places you know that are able to do that.

Many thanks

Shane

Comment

• Originally Posted by Hurri__Shane View Post
                Hi Dean,

I also live in the Berkshire area and was wondering if you know any places (preferably local) that can reduce my cue tip size?
                I have just purchased a new cue however it has 9.5mm tip on it and i am used to playing with 8mm tips.
                I would really appreciate it if you could tell me some of the best and most local places you know that are able to do that.

Many thanks

Shane
                Hi Shane
                I know of no-one that local
                I am East Berkshire, where are you?
                In the past I have spoken to John Parris and arranged for an old 2pc mid-joint replacement, this was sent to him and within the week it was back, all done. Depending on where you are, you could arrange to go to the Parris shop in Forest Hill. I have been there and it was not too much of a trek
                There are many other people that can do this work, Craftsman, Mastercraft, Cook, Coutts and many more. Even Travis (trav1 on TSF) could help I am sure. But none of these are local, i.e. to pop in and have it done.
                Can I ask what cue do you have, as reducing it down to 8ish mm could drastically reduce its value
                Are you thinking of the reduction because you play pool more thank snooker, then maybe go for 8.5mm before going directly to 8mm
                If anyone else knows of any cue maker/doctor in the Berkshire/Surrey/Hampshire triangle, let us know
                Cheers
                Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• He must be getting desperate, he's actually auctioning this cue with no reserve.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/John-Parri...item3f14479817

Comment

• Originally Posted by narl View Post
                    He must be getting desperate, he's actually auctioning this cue with no reserve.

Very desperate Amigo.

Comment

He must be getting desperate, he's actually auctioning this cue with no reserve.

lol not keen on the red veneers or i might have a bid!
                      https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

• Originally Posted by ADR147 View Post
                        lol not keen on the red veneers or i might have a bid!
                        Yeah they look a bit pinkish for my liking as well.

Hey fedia how much for your davis replica which i know you have sitting around?

Comment

• Originally Posted by Woolf147 View Post
                          Very desperate Amigo.
                          Ever wonder why? :snooker:
                          "You have to play the game like it means nothing, when in fact it means everything to you" Steve Davis.

Comment

• Yeah Nice looking Cue but Dont Worry too much as it wont go Less than £800-£1200 I would imagine!

Comment

• Beautiful shaft on this JPU. A cue/case/extension like this will cost quite a bit of money from JP direct I would imagine.
                              Last edited by poolqjunkie; 26 February 2012, 09:47 PM.
                              www.AuroraCues.com

Comment

Yeah they look a bit pinkish for my liking as well.

Hey fedia how much for your davis replica which i know you have sitting around?
                                Sold long time ago.

Comment

Working...
                                X