John Parris Ultimate cues for sale .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by ADR147 View Post
    lol maybe thats why i still have it - too cheap.
    I think you need to learn how to elaborate a bit more will you sales patter Andrew . You don't mention 'dangerous weapon '........that's where you may be going wrong
    Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

• yeah you might be right - i don't really do sales patter!
      https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

• Originally Posted by ADR147 View Post
        yeah you might be right - i don't really do sales patter!
        There's a difference between sales patter and making outrageous claims about your cues being able to pot the balls by themselves, I'd rather buy a cue from someone like you who gets to the point and tells me what I need to know than a crazy liar lol :snooker:
        "You have to play the game like it means nothing, when in fact it means everything to you" Steve Davis.

Comment

• I Reckon that Lady in the Picture has also Made a 147 with This Cue!!!......lol

Comment

• Originally Posted by gazza147 View Post
            I Reckon that Lady in the Picture has also Made a 147 with This Cue!!!......lol
            The lady in that picture is an expert kick boxer and her fella is an expert martial artist and the size of a medium sized barn door!!

Good luck with your sales patter.

Comment

• Originally Posted by willtyson View Post
              There's a difference between sales patter and making outrageous claims about your cues being able to pot the balls by themselves, I'd rather buy a cue from someone like you who gets to the point and tells me what I need to know than a crazy liar lol :snooker:
              yes but i have a tendency to just put down the specs which is not really selling the item!
              https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

• The main selling point seems to be that... '
                they may be more expensive than new but you get them now so you save yourself a long wait'

Does that mean I should list my 6 year old, 50k mileage, Alfa Romeo on Auto Trader for 3 times the price of a new one?

Because you get it now and don't wait 2 months for the dealer to deliver it....

I will admit it does not pot balls by it's self though!

Comment

Working...
                X