• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how much of this cue ?

Comment

Originally Posted by Shabuchi View Post
      how much of this cue?
      How much of the cue what? Is wood? is able to fly?

I'm sure there will be a massive price for you somewhere. Probably well over a grand.
      If you want to play the pink, but you're hampered by the red, you could always try to play the brown!

Comment

Originally Posted by deant1982 View Post

I'm sure there will be a massive price for you somewhere. Probably well over a grand.

The second sentence was all that was required, he's clearly Thai, and his English isn't perfect. It was easy enough to understand his question.

How good is your Thai.?

Comment

Originally Posted by trevs1 View Post
          The second sentence was all that was required, he's clearly Thai, and his English isn't perfect. It was easy enough to understand his question.

How good is your Thai.?
          It was a bad attempt at a joke, thats all. No attempt at being nasty was intended. Smile

But..........

ไม่เลวพอสำหรับการขอ (that says - Not bad, Thank you for asking, or it is supposed to.....)
          If you want to play the pink, but you're hampered by the red, you could always try to play the brown!

Comment

It was a bad attempt at a joke, thats all. No attempt at being nasty was intended. Smile

But..........

ไม่เลวพอสำหรับการขอ (that says - Not bad, Thank you for asking, or it is supposed to.....)
            actually a thai friend tells me it doesn't! never trust google translator or babelfish!
            https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

As long as it doesn't say obcenities or insults I'm not too worried.
              Bloody google translate! Lol

Comment

Of course this cue can fly, i just fitted a brand new elkmaster wings.
                Price for this amazing flying cue only £1300.
                Thanks

Comment

Originally Posted by Woolf147 View Post
                  Of course this cue can fly, i just fitted a brand new elkmaster wings.
                  Price for this amazing flying cue only £1300.
                  Thanks
                  £1300 !!!!! hope it comes with a thia bride for that price !!.....
                  http://s974.photobucket.com/albums/a...new%20project/

Comment

Never pay that when you can get a White , Wooldridge , Aurora , coutts , cook , etc for a fraction of that price without comprimising on quality .

Comment

Originally Posted by hotpot View Post
                      Never pay that when you can get a White , Wooldridge , Aurora , coutts , cook , etc for a fraction of that price without comprimising on quality .
                      Exactly it is the same as driving a corsa 1.1 (trevor or wooldridge,aurora, couts) or Porsche (john parris ultimate cue,hunt and osborne black plated cue).

Comment

Lmao................

Comment

more like lmfao..........

Comment

It just got worse lol :snooker:
                            "You have to play the game like it means nothing, when in fact it means everything to you" Steve Davis.

Comment

Woolf , although you deal with cues on a regular basic , i,ve come to the conclusion that you have tunnel vision or your knowledge of cues is very limited , or pheraps both . In fact your knowledge seems as far off the mark as your valuation of cues .

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_KIzbktgJk

Comment

Working...
                                X