A cue's not for life then!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a lady you are 1blonde...

been looking for years for a woman same specs as you aye.... PMSL...

Comment

Originally Posted by cally View Post
      What a lady you are 1blonde...

been looking for years for a woman same specs as you aye.... PMSL...
      Me too lol, but i would like to see what the finish is like, any pics 1blonde ??

Comment

I used to think a cue (or two) for life too until I got to know of this forum... it's evil, hahaha.

And I also wish more ladies could be like 1blonde... cut us some slack... better for us to spend time at snooker clubs or add to our cue collection than going around skirt chasing, or for some of us, trying to anyway...

Hmmm, a lapdance bar in a snooker club... by golly, I think that might just work!!
        Last edited by damienlch; 20 November 2011, 05:24 AM.
        When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back. GET MAD!!

Comment

Originally Posted by damienlch View Post
          I used to thought a cue (or two) for life too until I got to know of this forum... it's evil, hahaha.

And I also wish more ladies could be like 1blonde... cut us some slack... better for us to spend time at snooker clubs or add to our cue collection than going around skirt chasing, or for some of us, trying to anyway...

Hmmm, a lapdance bar in a snooker club... by golly, I think that might just work!!
          I cant remember who the member is now, but someone here plays in a snooker team within a strip club. (or something like that anyway)

I'd join that team for sure, but doubt i'd win any home games eh...

Comment

Originally Posted by cally View Post
            I cant remember who the member is now, but someone here plays in a snooker team within a strip club. (or something like that anyway)

I'd join that team for sure, but doubt i'd win any home games eh...

Wow, no, double wow... some guys have all the luck... sigh, there isn't any strip club where I'm from... we do have a couple of these though...

http://www.strip.com.sg/main.html

Ouch, no, double ouch!!
            When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back. GET MAD!!

Comment

Totally agree with 1Blonde too. I also think it's good for developing feel with the white to try different cues but of course it takes time to really get to know a cue and get the most out of it.
              Tear up that manure-fed astroturf!

Comment

Working...
              X