Cue choice and advice?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by Dknox1 View Post
    Hey, I wanted to buy a John Parris cue for Christmas, however I have seen some negative comments about John Parris cues nowadays on this forum. What do you think? Are Trevor White cue as good? I love the look of the john Parris regency cue and like the option of extensions which Parris Cues have?? I would be prepared to wait a while if Trevor White cues are worth it. Do cues in the Parrish collection have ultimate shafts? As opposed to paragon etc...
    Thanks
    Dan
    Hi Dan
    I have owned a few John parris and they are certainly not bad cues. However, it really depends on if the cue will fit your style of play so it is hard to say who is the best, as there is no such thing as a cue being the best for everyone.
    A lot of pros are playing with Parris cue that is a fact, but it is not a fact that because lots of pros are playing with Parris cues that Parris cues are the best.
    But I am sure parris cues are likely the most well known brand internationally.
    There are some Trevor white here for sale from time to time so if you are not into waiting and you find something that fits your spec upfor sale you may want to give that a try.
    www.AuroraCues.com

Comment

I tell you what Dan, it may be worth looking at those craftsman and mastercraft cues as well. You can get a decent cue off them without having to fork out £300 plus.

Comment

Try looking at Omin .. and Unclevit's C brand cue too.. they might be cheaper but quality is there . .
        I always like to recommend Trevor White ~~ ^^

Comment

Just had an email to say my mastcraft will be ready tomorrow. Will pick up friday and post initial pics and review, will play with it Saturday.
          Unclevit C Brand - CueGuru Tip.

Comment

Originally Posted by Deepscrew View Post
            Just had an email to say my mastcraft will be ready tomorrow. Will pick up friday and post initial pics and review, will play with it Saturday.
            happy days
            hope it goes well for you
            Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Kind of seems like a bit of a waste of time :/ Cant see it being as good as my UV. Who knows though, got to give it a try!

I dont want two new cues hanging around so one of them will be for sale soon!
              Unclevit C Brand - CueGuru Tip.

Comment

Originally Posted by Deepscrew View Post
                Kind of seems like a bit of a waste of time :/ Cant see it being as good as my UV. Who knows though, got to give it a try!
                I dont want two new cues hanging around so one of them will be for sale soon!
                Don't blaspheme, you are on TSF, the home of the multiple cue buyer! LOL
                Is there a picture of your UV anywhere?
                I am sure either will go well if put up for sale.
                Cheers
                Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Working...
                X