Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• O'min Union

Does anyone here own a O'min Union cue?

I have an offer to get one with case and extensions for about 1000 EUR. Thats after the first price was around the 1350.

I know these cues don't sell so expensive but I'm from Moscow where you gotta that extra to get what you want.

The question is whether its worth this price... What do you think?

1000EUROS? must be mad.....i can find one o'min that's a quarter of what's asking

Comment

Another question I have is whether anyone here tried to send his cue from Europe or anywhere else to England?

I wanted to send mine for maintenance from Vienna, Austria to London through the regular post and they said the maximum length of a package the English post accepts is 100 cm. Since my cue is a one piece I'm at around 150 cm.

How should I send it?

Comment

Its the Union O'min which as far as I understood is the most expensive cue they offer... do you know by chance what the original price if this cue would be?

Comment

Omin union price is around £350 . You can contact originalomin.com for more information , that is the genuine omin cue dealer from Malaysia . They do ship to oversea.
          In progressing!!

Comment

Can't exactly remember, but i think it's around 400 - 500SGD? That's what it going for at my club with the dealer.the most expensive is the hunter model
            Last edited by Izzyfcuk; 2 December 2011, 02:28 PM.

Comment

the most expensive i think is omin 147.

Comment

Ibs

The top model is "hunter". it also depends which hunter model you're looking at.

Comment

Including the case and extensions and considering the guy selling wants to earn a couple of dollars, whats the maximum you think i should pay for it? I offered 1000 USD but his not willing to sell it for this price... I saw the cue only one time it's a one piece and it plays and looks fantastic!

I don't know what to do...

Comment

Hunter is the most expensive out of all omin cue.

What cue case is he offering ? 1000 euro is almost 900 gbp , the original price off the cue+mini telescopic is 350gbp, it's over priced
                    In progressing!!

Comment

If you really want one...PM me when you have ten posts

Comment

Thanks everyone!! Will do Izzy..

Comment

Jason its a regular o'min case nothing special with black genuine leather.

I know it's over priced but taking into consideration the transport and the fact that i don't have to wait for the cue to be delivered + Its Moscow, I mean Ive been living here only for a couple of months now but the prices are crazy... There is an JP Ambassador for sale at the club I'm practicing in and they are selling it for around 900 GBP.

I'll wait for a while hoping no one will buy it... anyways I'm pretty satisfied with the cue I use right now ; )

Comment

I recommend you to look around in the forum, there are some used/brand-new quality cue up for sale from our tsf member.
                            In progressing!!

Comment

If u really want a good thai cue go for one of unclevits cues. As good as any thai cue out there and at 150 pounds posted to you you really can't go wrong.

Comment

Working...
                              X