O'min Union

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by sanman View Post
    If u really want a good thai cue go for one of unclevits cues. As good as any thai cue out there and at 150 pounds posted to you you really can't go wrong.
    Yea, i second that, i have a unclevits cue and a omin union to compare, the feeling and the power of the unclevits cue are far better, and it looks great too, the splices are even , the shaft's chevons are sharp and well spaced, and at very reasonable price. check out his latest sale http://www.thesnookerforum.com/board...-quot-Workshop
    In progressing!!

Comment

Originally Posted by Guy3103 View Post
      Jason its a regular o'min case nothing special with black genuine leather.

I know it's over priced but taking into consideration the transport and the fact that i don't have to wait for the cue to be delivered + Its Moscow, I mean Ive been living here only for a couple of months now but the prices are crazy... There is an JP Ambassador for sale at the club I'm practicing in and they are selling it for around 900 GBP.

I'll wait for a while hoping no one will buy it... anyways I'm pretty satisfied with the cue I use right now ; )
      Oh my, a JP Ambassador for 900 gbp? Thats mad. You should try to look around in the forum, there are lotsa of quality cue on sale, TrevorWhite,AndyTravis and so on, they are way cheaper with more beautiful splices and better in quality, the postage shouldnt be much comparing to what you going to pay for that Ambassador and union. And the waiting time for the cue is about 1week+ time after you pay.http://www.thesnookerforum.com/board...m-Trevor-white <- i really like this one =D really nice cue and cheaper . To PM someone you need to have 10post before you can do it.
      In progressing!!

Comment

My O'MIN Hunter cue

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Comment

KigKug, how mmuch does this cost from Omin? Email me, balaboti@gmail.com. tks

Comment

Originally Posted by icem3n View Post
            KigKug, how mmuch does this cost from Omin? Email me, balaboti@gmail.com. tks
            Just email direct to Omin. Check on his website. Bought 2 cues from him just by email.

Comment

Does anyone have an idea what the price of a Omin Classic approximately is? Saw a very nice playing one in the club today... might make a move to acquire it...

Comment

Less than 100 pound not include shipping. I have ordered 1 yet to receive. Already 2 month waiting.

Comment

I got a 1pc Union for sale,its like the Connosieur Style or Stephen Hendry style>

Comment

If u purchase it direct from O'min in Bangkok, the 'Union' will only cost u around GBP200 max excluding postage.

Comment

Classic = TBH4500 with brass logo. Last 2 month price not include shipping. Not sure price increase or not during this couple of month.

Comment

Working...
                      X