The Permac Champion Cue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Permac Champion Cue

Old ash cue Saying on the badge The Permac Champion Cue with the face a what looks like a trible face on it, just wondered what its worth and its machine spliced and 17 ounce?

ive just payed £45 for one , all the permac champions ive seen have all been maple ? i do have a maple one also, not seen any ash ones before this and been playing 30 years
    nonchalant sideways action amongst some very ignorant pokes :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by transit172 View Post
      ive just payed £45 for one , all the permac champions ive seen have all been maple ? i do have a maple one also, not seen any ash ones before this and been playing 30 years
      Damn replying to a post that was posted nearly 3 years ago.

Comment

Originally Posted by Leo View Post
        Damn replying to a post that was posted nearly 3 years ago.
        Maybe he was just contemplating the correct words to convey his thoughts . . .

Comment

sorry dint see the date ?

Comment

did anyone reply to him anyway in that time ?

Comment

nice welcome anyway

Comment

I don't think so. Last one on ebay I think went for £50 ish, which minus fees, doesn't get much .

Welcome to the forum Transit, where do you play ?

Comment

about rite then price wise , it had factory varnish still on so removed it and oil finished it , looks very good stiff strate grain . the varnish protected it then still has fiber ferrule . collected a few cues over the years , tom newman jp mannock willie smith & george nelson eary dave brown craftsman ect , sorry if im in the wrong thread on this cheers anyway guys

Comment

thankyou i havnt played for over 12 years as started my own business , but used to play in the south bradford games league for many years in bradford here is a few clubs i played and captained lillycroft working mens club , lidget green wmc, lidget liberals , great horton con club , frame one snooker club , i used to play pairs matches with Derek Polard who tort Joe Johnson the basics as Joe used to play in our league for Bradford moore off -21 handicap all those years ago had some great times
                    Last edited by ADW147CUEMAN; 15 September 2014, 10:24 PM.

Comment

Originally Posted by transit172 View Post
                      about rite then price wise , it had factory varnish still on so removed it and oil finished it , looks very good stiff strate grain . the varnish protected it then still has fiber ferrule . collected a few cues over the years , tom newman jp mannock willie smith & george nelson eary dave brown craftsman ect , sorry if im in the wrong thread on this cheers anyway guys
                      You'll find a mine of useful info from members on here, and the usual mix of attitudes that all forums profide a platform for.

I think from memory, once you have more than 10 posts, you can do more stuff ( start a new thread, private message others, post pictures etc ) .

It wasn't particularly that you were on the wrong thread, nore just an observation of the time lapsed since the original post.

It'll become 2nd nature after a wee while.

Comment

Welcome Transit.
                        This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
                        https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

haha thanks

Comment

nice to be aboard thanks for the welcome

Comment

A belated welcome from a fellow South Bradforder and old cue enthusiast! (Queenbury Cons)
                              ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                              Old cue collector --
                              Cue Sales: http://oldcues.co.uk/index.php?id=for_sale_specials
                              (yes I know they're not cheap, I didn't intend them to be!..)
                              ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Working...
                              X