cue help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any business should be run as a business
    IE: Cost of materials + Labour + Over heads + Profit, Should not add up to rip off.

Comment

Originally Posted by Deepscrew View Post
      Mate of mines got a parris traditional with a knot in it! Brilliant!
      I find that very hard to believe to be honest. Stevie wonder wouldnt be able to make an oversight of that size let alone Parris.

Comment

Pooljunkie has a point about pride of ownership and quality items being things of beauty - my point is that Mastercraft deliver this also - my Mastercraft cue is made with excellent woods, to my specs ,the splices are perfectly even and it looks and plays like a dream - paying more for a cue does not necessarily mean the end result will be any better. the onyl additional aspect of owning a Parris is that everyone else knows how expensive it was !

Comment

Originally Posted by sprogbasket View Post
          Pooljunkie has a point about pride of ownership and quality items being things of beauty - my point is that Mastercraft deliver this also - my Mastercraft cue is made with excellent woods, to my specs ,the splices are perfectly even and it looks and plays like a dream - paying more for a cue does not necessarily mean the end result will be any better. the onyl additional aspect of owning a Parris is that everyone else knows how expensive it was !
          Totally agree with this statement.
          I would like to add that I think the cue making side of the is game is going through a transition period just like the game itself. I think the cue makers who are currently getting away with charging silly prices should make hay while the sun shines as this bubble will burst. Lets be honest in the last 20 years how many times has the WC been one with a JP or HO or RO. I hope that Dave continues to make quality cues at an affordable price.

PS if you know the answer to the above question pls post the answer.

Comment

Almost pulled the trigger on a JP ambassador, but now rethinking my options!

Comment

Decided on a mastercraft waiting for it to be made ,2nd cue from mastercraft my son claimed the first one.hope i receive it before my interest goes again gave up for 17yrs .played now and again over last 2 years but going to try a bit harder,hopefully.

Comment

Cue Guru...come june ill tell you how good they are.

Comment

Working...
                X