No announcement yet.

Mastercraft Cues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just placed an order with Mastercraft for a custom cue, after reading the good reviews here. Shipping cost to Canada is very reasonable.

Dave said he stopped using Airlock joints long ago. What joints are you guys getting from Mastercraft for the recent purchases?

Marvin

Comment

Originally Posted by Deepscrew View Post
      Just been on the website and the free mini butt is a thing of the past! £15 now. Still cheap i suppose.
      Not only this mini butt becoming £15, i emailed him like last week with the cue design and specification and i asked him how can i pay the deposit to place the order, havent got a reply yet. I want to buy a cue from them but how the hell i am supposed to buy when the seller doesnt pick up phone or answer e mail?

Comment

It does seem to be a bit of pot luck when contacting them but then there are only two of them and they are very busy making cues.

I would try on the phone a few times during working hours...

I paid a small deposit and then an email saying cue is being made.... and then heard nothing until it was ready...have you had an email saying your cue is in production?
        Unclevit C Brand - CueGuru Tip.

Comment

Originally Posted by Sam-Romford View Post
          Not only this mini butt becoming £15, i emailed him like last week with the cue design and specification and i asked him how can i pay the deposit to place the order, havent got a reply yet. I want to buy a cue from them but how the hell i am supposed to buy when the seller doesnt pick up phone or answer e mail?
          A week has gone by too before Dave replied my first email. As soon as I confirmed the order and sent payment, 2 days later (today) he replied and said my cue is in production. Yes they are busy making cues ... mine being one of them at the moment

Marvin

Comment

For those of you wondering they do take a deposit and the balance on completion .

Comment

I'm using the Eclipse..... Value for money. Thumb up.........

Comment

Im so tempted to order a Traditional type (forget what they call it)...really dont need aother cue though!
                Unclevit C Brand - CueGuru Tip.

Comment

Working...
                X