Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Want to buy new cue (100-130 euro) budget

Hi!

I'm back again, this time with a more serious budget lol. I would like to buy a new cue..or an second-hand one but in good shape. I would like to spend more then 100 on a cue but not more then 130.

I would appreciate if i can hear your oppinion about some good cues that you could sell or that i can buy from some site. I will be able to buy one starting the first week of february so,till then, i want to check the best options.

Thanks.

Hi m8,
    I have been into Snooker Cues etc for over 30+yrs so know alittle....lol

The Budget you have you may come across a 2nd Hand Master Cue which are Best Value/Quality Money can Buy as you can pickup some less than £200 Brand New Some starting around £150, If you cannot find one for £100-£130 then you may come across a Craftsman Cue, GreenBaize Cue which would be good buy for £100-£130 2nd hand.

Try Andrew a Friend of Mine who is ( Admin on here "Adr147" ) he may have something in that Price Range if Not Give Stuart a Ring at GreenBaize who sells master cues and greenbaize cues but you may have to Up your Budget alittle which in my personal opinion would be good idea.

Hope this Helps.
    Last edited by gazza147; 17 January 2012, 04:11 PM.

Comment

A lot depends on how serious you are about your snooker and what spec of cue you want. If you want a top quality handmade cue you'll need to up your budget. If you just want something half decent to have a knock in the club then machine spliced would be OK. Have a look at the Craftsman site.
      http://www.craftsmancues.com/acatalo...iced_cues.html

Comment

peradon catenbury - good cue

Comment

for quality and price PERADON cues are as good as any cue that is manufactured. you cant buy direct from the factory,but they have distributors and stockists all over the world!
          If you pay peanuts you get monkeys !

Comment

I would look at Exquisite cues . The maker has posted pictures of some of the cues he has for sale on this forum . I own one and can highly recommend them .

Comment

hey i would have a look at dunns cues they are good cues and for a grate price

Comment

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/HANDMADE-5...ht_1149wt_1059

Did anyone play with such a cue? How does it feel?

Comment

Cue craft are pretty good go for it! 5 mins left !!

STEVE DAVIS = BEST THERE WAS, BEST THERE IS, BEST THERE EVER WILL BE. PERIOD!!

Comment

ordered Phoenix Unity hand spliced cue for 189 puonds - what you think about it?

Comment

Working...
                    X