joint on your cue?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• joint on your cue?

People comment on both what you have and what you would get if you were to get a new cue:
    1Pc
    3/4Jt
    Centre Jt

I like one piece cues, but i also have a 3/4 on order, more for easier transport reasons, can't tell much difference personally. But a centre joint is a big no no imo

Comment

1 piece all the way - the thought of sawing a cue in half is like killing Baby Seals to me!!

Comment

i like the feel of a 1 piece so if i ever have to replace mine thats wot im going for

Comment

One piece cues for me. They might be a pain in the @rse to get in the car etc, but you can't beat the feeling of the shot right through the cue IMO.

Comment

Yeah I would defos get a 1Pc cue next

Comment

I have a 3/4, but miss my one piece - that will be my next one.

Comment

3/4 all the way, used to like one piece cues but theyre an immense PITA to heave around.

Comment

1 piece for me too, would never go back to 3/4 cue,as said though 1 piece are a pain to transport.
                  H.b.142

Comment

1 piece for me, nicer feel down on the shot, and out of all the cues I've owned (which include 1piece, 3/4 and center joint) I find 1 piece are nicer balanced as well :snooker: Hope I helped!
                    "You have to play the game like it means nothing, when in fact it means everything to you" Steve Davis.

Comment

I use a 3/4 but am thinking of getting a one piece (or making myself one). I like the balance on my 3/4, so would need to make sure a one piece is balanced the same as most one piece cues I've held are butt heavy, but I'm not bothered about transporting it. One piece cues fit in my car easy enough.
                      If you want to play the pink, but you're hampered by the red, you could always try to play the brown!

Comment

play with a 1 piece got the choice of about 6 and also got choice of about 6 3/4 ones ,call me an old softy but thats how they were made in the first place

Comment

Working...
                        X