trevor white

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• trevor white

After a lot of debating and sleepless nights of searching for which cue to get made my mind up and I'm going to order a Gregory white cue. Does he have a website? If so anyone know it as I can't seem to find it thanks

Ha ha predicive text gone wrong. Trevor white lol. I'm ready for all the stick il be getting

Comment

trevor.whiteat virgin dot net

Be patient he will reply .....but not if you call him 'Gregory '

Also 40 weeks to make .

Good luck
      Last edited by ADR147; 26 January 2012, 12:50 AM.
      Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

40 weeks ok I'm going back to sleepless nights again. Craftsman it is. Thanks Neil

Comment

Baz I have Private Messaged you Trevor's Number give him a Ring before you Jump the Gun!

I would Personal say its Definately Worth the Wait even if its 52 weeks! But thats upto you m8.

Gaz.

Comment

Agree Gareth .

Comment

Ok thanks guys. What's trevors price range like compared to parris wooldridge etc

Comment

Trevors prices win hands down.

Although a few of parris 'basic' range are similar prices to trev.

And mike charges quite alot more than trev and wants paying in full up front.

Comment

Originally Posted by baz515 View Post
                  40 weeks ok I'm going back to sleepless nights again. Craftsman it is. Thanks Neil
                  You are in the same place I am. Really sold on Trevor, but don't want to wait 40 weeks. Stamford are a little over half of this, but I'm not sure about others.

Comment

Depends if you are lucky enough to find one for sale with similar specs .

Try ADR147 , he normally has a few TW's for sale . Or use the Sale section .

Comment

Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post
                      Depends if you are lucky enough to find one for sale with similar specs .

Try ADR147 , he normally has a few TW's for sale . Or use the Sale section .
                      I am part of the problem Neil, as I want my own design - of that much I am sure, as to who I get to do it, confused.com !

Comment

deffo agree with the prise aspect...was on the VCM the other night and got a quote for a custom cue from mikes web page, which was a shocker completly out of my price range, trevor quoted me the same cue half price!!!!
                        having said that alot of the threads do say how amazing mikes craftsman and cues are, not really read the same about trevors cues, maybe i havnt looked hard enough.

Comment

Trevor is very good. He knows how to make a cue that does not only look good but play very well. He understands the physics of cue so he knows what he has to do to make a cue do what he wants it to do. Tell Trevor what exactly you want, then pay your deposit and never email him again. When your cue is ready he will contact you.;-)
                          www.AuroraCues.com

Comment

Try Andy Travis. He recently quoted me for a cue to my specs/design and it was very well priced. I just can't convince the mrs I need another cue.
                            I understand his lead times are very good too.
                            If you want to play the pink, but you're hampered by the red, you could always try to play the brown!

Comment

Originally Posted by poolqjunkie View Post
                              Trevor is very good. He knows how to make a cue that does not only look good but play very well. He understands the physics of cue so he knows what he has to do to make a cue do what he wants it to do. Tell Trevor what exactly you want, then pay your deposit and never email him again. When your cue is ready he will contact you.;-)
                              Lol... that does sound a lot like his modus operandi... his cues are very good indeed... top class.
                              When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back. GET MAD!!

Comment

Working...
                              X