GBL cue for sale anyone ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GBL cue for sale anyone ?

Anyone got an Ash Green Baize cue for sale ?

oldfudger:

I have a very nice C4 for sale however with the cost of shipping you can likely order direct from Stu Green and get a decent cue for a little less. Mine is 18.3oz, 57", 9.4mm, 29mm and balanced at 17". It has never been used and comes with 2 extensions (mini-butt is the expandable one) however my price would be about the same as I paid for it + shipping

The advantage would be I've tested the cue and it plays very well with the shaft not being too stiff nor too whippy, just about medium flex.

Terry
    Terry Davidson
    IBSF Master Coach & Examiner

Comment

I bet Stuart Green has

Comment

Originally Posted by Terry Davidson View Post
        oldfudger:

I have a very nice C4 for sale however with the cost of shipping you can likely order direct from Stu Green and get a decent cue for a little less. Mine is 18.3oz, 57", 9.4mm, 29mm and balanced at 17". It has never been used and comes with 2 extensions (mini-butt is the expandable one) however my price would be about the same as I paid for it + shipping

The advantage would be I've tested the cue and it plays very well with the shaft not being too stiff nor too whippy, just about medium flex.

Terry
        ha, i know what you mean

Comment

Working...
        X