Jimmys Cuemaker Ratings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jimmys Cuemaker Ratings

I was googling tony ions and this turned up.

http://au.answers.yahoo.com/question...5052623AAux52o

I dont know whether this is really jimmy white but he seems to have a good idea.

Thoughts guys??

Its a very good list, not everyone will agree of the order no doubt, but if it is Jimmy responding how come he doesn't use a Trev cue then ??

Comment

It's a very comprehensive list.....

If that is Jimmy(??) I'm surprised that he hasn't list Robert Osborne, because he is still actively making cues under his own name.......
      Winner of 2011 Masters Fantasy game......
      Winner of 2011 World Championship Fantasy game.......

Comment

As if Jimmy White would rubbish Parris when he uses one!

Sounds like its possibly a member from this site perhaps, especially to mention the likes of Paul Morris who was never in fact a cue maker at all!

Comment

If you dig a little, the profile for "The whirlwind" takes you to a page for someone called Jeanette. The Whirlwind is just a nickname they have chosen, and the image is an avatar...

I think it would be fair to assert that Jimmy White would know that Hunt and O'Bryne are not now a cue manufacturer as was requested in the question. Not to mention there is Hunt and O'Bryne and Hunt and Osborne listed as makers at the moment..... Pretty safe to assume that this is a JW fan expressing their opinion on cues, not Jimmy White expressing his. That is all.
          If you want to play the pink, but you're hampered by the red, you could always try to play the brown!

Comment

Fair play, good digging.

Still not a bad list/assessment.

Comment

Working...
            X