travis cues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• travis cues

Hi everyone please can you give me your opinions on travis cues and does he have a website?

Use the search (top right corner) for Andy Travis. There are a few threads about him, and all reviews seem to be glowing.....
    If you want to play the pink, but you're hampered by the red, you could always try to play the brown!

Comment

As said use the search function! Loads of info! As far as i am aware he doesn't have a website. I own one of his cues and i'm delighted with it and can't believe how good it is for the price i paid! If you want Andy's email i'm sure he won't mind me private messaging it to you!

Comment

I own one of the first cues he made I recon, it's a cracker, fully love it to bit, exceptional value for money IMO and I'd not sell if for anything less than a lot more than I paid for it!
        One day I'll make a century, I've knocked in a 51!

Comment

Originally Posted by 02aleric View Post
          As said use the search function! Loads of info! As far as i am aware he doesn't have a website. I own one of his cues and i'm delighted with it and can't believe how good it is for the price i paid! If you want Andy's email i'm sure he won't mind me private messaging it to you!
          Hi please can you pm me his email adress
          cheers

Comment

Originally Posted by DWOT View Post
            I'd not sell if for anything less than a lot more than I paid for it!
            I own one and it is amazing, especially for the price! I wouldn't sell it for anything less than triple than what I paid for it (this is not a queue for 20 people to start PMing me offeres btw) Like I said it's an outstanding cue :snooker:

My review: http://www.thesnookerforum.com/board...vis+cue+review
            Last edited by willtyson; 25 January 2012, 04:36 PM. Reason: Added link
            "You have to play the game like it means nothing, when in fact it means everything to you" Steve Davis.

Comment

i keep hearing that he makes them for a good price what do they range from ??

Comment

could someone please PM me with Andy's email address? Thanx
                CEP

Comment

Originally Posted by Harry Hossack View Post
                  i keep hearing that he makes them for a good price what do they range from ??
                  I think that you would have to contact him on that one as his prices have probably changed since I purchased mine, however I ordered a custom plain ebony and ash 1 piece with mini butt and tele exts and it came in under £200 with postage!
                  "You have to play the game like it means nothing, when in fact it means everything to you" Steve Davis.

Comment

Originally Posted by willtyson View Post
                    I think that you would have to contact him on that one as his prices have probably changed since I purchased mine, however I ordered a custom plain ebony and ash 1 piece with mini butt and tele exts and it came in under £200 with postage!
                    that is a good price and do you have his email if so please can you pm me it?

Comment

I don't have his email address but he is a member on here called; trav so you could PM him :snooker:

Comment

You need 10 posts before PM function available...

Then PM 'trav'....

Comment

oops, sorry, looking at other members post count that was also asking...

Comment

ok thanks mate

Comment

Read my review here mate. http://www.thesnookerforum.com/board...908#post605908

I gave £230 if i remember correctly for this. That includes postage and the paypal fees. I also gave him some extra for the work so it would be cheaper than that again.

Comment

Working...
                              X