cue for snooker & pool

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cue for snooker & pool

hi, im basically just making this thread out of curiosity to see if there are many people that use a cue for both snooker and english pool?

for the past year when i entered my pool leagues ive been playing with a cue from rileys. its not great, but its done me, and now im looking to get a new cue thats affordable .. the mastercraft eclipse in particular.
    i've been speaking with adr147 on the phone and he's been really helpfull and told me alot of things i didnt know, and he suggested maybe posting a thread on here, or looking about the forum .. i cant really find any threads similar to this so thought i would post one.

judging by what he was telling me, im looking for a cue with about a 9mm tip, and roughly 17oz, this would probably do me if i were to play both, which i would like to do, as i play snooker as a hobby and would like to get better, and also pool in a league, which i would also to get better at. He mentioned getting 2 cues, but if im being honest, i would prefer one cue for now, until i know which i would prefer to pay more attention to ( then possibly get a better cue )

so is there anyone on here that use's the same cue for snooker & pool? if so, what are your specifications. pros, i guess you have one cue so its the same stick in your hands, but what about the cons?

any advice appreciated, thanks!
Working...
X