fedia rivals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fedia rivals

how about this little peach! http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Rare-Embas...#ht_500wt_1099
    https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Pricing is up to Fedia's standard, but the description is be no-where near as good as Fedia's. Who would think of claiming the cue plays for you!? :snooker:
    "You have to play the game like it means nothing, when in fact it means everything to you" Steve Davis.

Comment

didnt somebody post about this a week or so ago

Comment

Originally Posted by jim evans View Post
        maybe but if so i missed it!
        https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

I think it has been reduced from the original listing. I think it was up for about £750 but could be wrong.
          If you want to play the pink, but you're hampered by the red, you could always try to play the brown!

Comment

Definately thread on this before.

I think it was originally more as well, maybe even £900.

I ebayed the guy telling him its worth very little.

Comment

There was a guy from Scotland Mark Cavendish i think his name was who was selling a crap cheap club cue with red tape to make it look like a 3/4 for £475 , it was worth £20 tops .

Comment

To be fair, that crap club cue had won many tournaments and made many centuries, it had even been on international duty!!

Comment

Originally Posted by Gerry Armstrong View Post
                  To be fair, that crap club cue had won many tournaments and made many centuries, it had even been on international duty!!
                  Lol , he did tell me that when i asked him what planet he was on .

Comment

Not many cues have won tournaments on Venus AND Mars!! That's got to be worth at least another £20

Comment

Wish i had a pic of it , was hilarious .

Comment

Originally Posted by jim evans View Post
                        Yep jim couple of weeks back, by the looks of it its only an 80s standard peradon and fletcher cue, nothing special, the guy must have a sticky 0 key lol!

Comment

The embassy cue is the one every world champion has used from 1976 - 2005 so this particular cue has been passed from each world champion doesn't matter which player it was as long as they had this cue it was a sure thing, ( wish someone had given it to Jimmy White ! mind you it would have been worth £1000 then but at least we now know why he sadly didn't win the title ) anyway, therefore it has won an amazing 30 world titles on its own virtually hence the original £750 tag, but it got reduced to £600 when in fact it came to light that Alex Hurricane Higgins had used his own cue in 1982 and not this embassy cue. It is still a very rare piece of history none the less, Hope this clears thing up ....;-)
                          Last edited by CueAntW147; 30 January 2012, 11:07 AM.

Comment

Originally Posted by Gerry Armstrong View Post
                            Not many cues have won tournaments on Venus AND Mars!! That's got to be worth at least another £20
                            For some reason i envisage a similar line of rhetoric coming up in one of fedias next auctions, the seed has been planted.

Comment

CueAnt:

You gotta stop doing that mon, as fedia (or woolf147) can just 'cut & paste' and his job is done and he's 2K richer! Hmmm...maybe you should ask for a cut?

On the embassy cue, I'll bet the price goes down further or else he will take it off. I should bid 20GBP but the shipping would cost me more!

Terry
                              Terry Davidson
                              IBSF Master Coach & Examiner

Comment

Working...
                              X